Dinner and Elevators

Start from the beginning

" Let's go," I whispered in her ear.

She turned her head and looked at me. Her eyes had turned that sexy ass light grey. She was about to argue you with me, but I guess she saw the look in my eye. She looked at Shay, who was holding her nose and crying. Blood was dripping from her face. You would think the waitress would be over here, but hey this place is slow as shit.

" Hey Lady..." I said and looked at her.

She just nodded her head and smiled. I stood up and grabbed Sweetz hand. Before we left she punched the shit out of CoCo's ear. I laughed hard.

"Come on girl," I said as I dragged her from the restaurant and to the elevator. She was still steaming by the time we got on the elevator. I leaned against the wall and pressed the button.

"What I tell you about fighting?" I asked her and smirked a bit.

I tilted my head and looked at her. She was standing on the opposite wall. With her arms crossed. She shrugged her shoulders, and smirked at me. She is playing games.

" So is the girl that I fell for finally coming back? The one who beat the shit out of Shada?" I asked her.

She walked over to me and balled up my shirt in her fist and pulled me into her. I bent down a bit and she kissed me on my jaw line up to my ear.

" Yeah," she whispered in my ear.

She let me go and took a step back. The elevator open and let us out onto our floor Sweetz took the key out of my back pocket to opened the door. I just watched her as she slide the card key into the door, and open it. Having her back to her normal ways felt so good. As soon as she walked into the door, I placed my arm around her waist and spun her around. I pushed her up against the door, and let my lips attack hers. She flung her arms around my neck as we engaged in rough but yet sensually battle of control. She was trying to dominated me. I wasn't having it. I placed my hands on her ass and lifted her up; her legs flew around my waist. My lips found there way to a familiar place, her neck.

"Shit Smilezzz," she moaned into my ear.

My tongue was gliding across her neck, searching for that spot.

" MMMMM damn Nae," she mumbled into the air.

I slapped her ass and bit down on her lip. I still had her around my waist and pushed up against the door. Her arms gripped me tighter around my neck. I walked her over to the bedroom.

" Don't tease me baby," she whispered in my ear as we made it into the bedroom.

"Shhh..." I told her as both our bodies hit the mattress.

I felt her body tense up and she let out a slight hiss. I pushed my body off of hers.

"I'm sorry I forgot," I told her.

She smirked at me and pulled me back down into a kiss. She let her hands roam from my neck to my head. She took my hat off and toss it somewhere as she bit down on my bottom lip. I groaned. She was taking charge and it was turning me on.

"Shittt.." I mumbled into the air.

She was flicking her tongue against my ear. She giggled a bit, I capture the rest of her giggle in my mouth and not soon after it turn into a moan, that sent my hormones ragging. I placed my hands on the waistband of her sweat pants and slowly began to pull down. I pulled back and looked at her as I pulled them off. I leaned in and planted small kisses on her neck, as my hand ran up and down her wetness. She hissed, and wrapped her arms back around my neck.

"I love you," she whispered in my ear.

I smiled against her neck. I sat up and started to pull her shirt off, but she stopped me. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"You don't want yo shirt off?" I asked her. she shook her head no.

"I've already seen you naked, and I've seen the bruise. Your body is still fucking amazing," I told her.

She looked at me and smiled. She sat up and allowed for me to take the shirt off. I laid her back down, and kissed her from her neck to her breast. I took my time and made sure my mouth made love to her nipple. She hissed and I felt her dig her nails into my neck.

"Stop playing Smilez, I can't take this shit," she said.

I ignored her cries, and let my mouth come in contact with her left breast twin. I felt her hands on the side of my face. She pulled my face away, and looked at me. She had lust, want, need written all on her face. I smirked, and made my way between her legs.

I blew a little bit on her clit, she let out a loud moan and her body tensed up. I let my tongue glide up and her slit. She spread her legs wider and I moved my tongue in circles on her clit. Her hands found there way to my head and she began to rub my head and my ears. That shit was feeling good. I wrapped my lips around her clit and sucked on her. I felt her body stiffen.

"Fuck Smilez," she said in a whisper.

She let out a loud moan. I stop sucking on her clit and flicked my tongue across her clit. Her body relaxed and began to shake a bit.

"Sh—i—t-ttt, " she said and let out a deep breath.

I felt her body raise up off the bed. I placed my arms under her legs and pulled her back to me. She was trying to run.

" W—Aaa—itt," she yelled out as I started speed up the pace I was flicking my tongue across her clit.

"UUUHHHH FUCK!" she yelled out, her body tensed up, I stuck two fingers inside of her.

She yelled. I sucked on her clit fast and hard, as my fingers slide in and out at a slower pace. Her left leg started to shake and the right one hit me in my ear. She was close to reaching her peak. This felt like a strong one coming to.

"FUCK NAE IM ... SHIT MOVE!" she yelled and tried to push my back.

I wasn't moving I wanted to tasty her as she came. I sucked on her clit harder. Her body shook harder, she raised the bottom part of her body of the bed.

" SHITTT!!! RENAE!" she yelled out my name and squirted.

I pulled back and grabbed her shirt and wipe my face.

"Damn baby," I said.

She was laying back down. Her body was still shaking. She smiled at me lazily.

"You tired yet?" I asked her.

She bit her bottom lip and shook her head no. I smirked as she sat up and pulled me into a rough kiss. The kiss was fast and urgent. Her tongue search ever part of my mouth tasting herself, her hands made their way to my pants. She unbuttoned my pants and I placed kisses on her neck. She moaned. She placed her hand down my basketball shorts and smirked.

"Damn,baby you gonna let me get this?" she said as I watched her hand run up and down the strap.

I smirked.

She pushed my pants and shorts down. I laid her back and slowly inserted the head of the strap inside of her. Her hands went under my shirt, as she let out a low hiss and dug her nails into my back. I groan as her lips found there way to my ear. Her lips traced my earlobe before it was in her mouth. I started with slow strokes.

"Shit baby..." she said as her legs wrapped around my waist.

I smirked and began to pick up the pace