" You like it bay?" she asked me.

I nodded my head.

"You sure? Because you haven't been real vocal like you usually are," She said as she turned me around.

" Hey, y'all I'm bout to go explore this shit. This shit is so fucking.. I don't know ," Lady said as she rushed out the door.

Smilez laughed a bit.

"Now that we are alone," Smilez said as she led me to one of the bedrooms.

I pulled my shades off of my head. Smilez let my hand go and sat back on the bed.

" Tell me what's bothering you bay," She said.

I sat on the bed next to her and Smilez pulled me closer to her.

" I don't know, I think I'm just trying not to let them get to me. But I feel like they are. I don't know how to cope with this shit Renae," I told her.

She looked at me and nodded her head.

" It's like they know how to push my buttons. Right now that biggest button is you," I said.

Smilez laid back on the bed. I looked at her she was looking up at the ceiling.

"Skky, can you do me a favor?" She looked at me.

I nodded my head.

"Can you forget about your fucking family? This vacation is just you and me. Yes you're trifling as ex and greedy as cousin is here, but they ain't got shit to with us. We are gonna do us. If we do spend time with them we will just keep with the plan. Lady knows the fucking deal, I told her. When we want to be alone all we have to do is say so. Just relax and have fun with me," She said it with so much love.

"Okay,"

" Stay here I'll be back," she said. I nodded my head and watch as she got up and grabbed the room key.

I heard the door close. I sighed and laid back on the bed. It was just all too much. Everything was slowly taking a toll on my body. I hate it. I felt everything that came with low self-esteem slow staring to come back and it was stressing me out. I didn't want to feel this way ever again, but I can't help it. CoCo and Shay, knew what they where doing. It's like they had a plan as well. To make me feel like shit, like I was alone again that I was worthless. I felt my shirt raise up, and a cold compress on my stomach. I opened my eyes to see Smilez concentrating on icing me down. I placed my hand on her arm. She looked at me and smiled, I smiled back.

"Feels good bay?" she asked me.

I nodded my head yes. She looked back down at my stomach and shook her head. Looking at her and seeing how much she cares, just got rid of all of that negative thinking that was floating around in my head. Smilez not going to leave me. She kicked off her shoes and took mines off. She laid next to me and kissed me on my cheek.

"Have I told you I love you today?" she asked me.

To be honest I couldn't remember.

"I don't know," I told her as I looked into her hazel eyes.

I notice her bit her bottom lip.

"Well, I love you," she said and captured my bottom lip in her mouth and sucked on it.

She pulled back.

"And don't be looking at me like that," she said and laughed.

I giggled.

" Why not baby?" I asked her.