Chapter 13 The Get Away

Eren tore off the tubes and ran towards Erwin breaking the glass wall he saw Levi beating up the men in suits.

Eren stood in front of Erwin with rage on his face. " Erwin... It's over"

The tall blonde smiled as he held a knife in his hand. "I don't think so " Erwin ran towards Eren but since Eren was had the reflexes of a cheetah he could avoid his swings left and right.

But Erwin grabbed his arm and pushes him to the wall strangling Eren. "You pathetic little brat... You think you can just end a life's long work ... Well think again " Eren then decided to use his last option. His powers.

Eren looked into Erwin's eyes and began his simulation. Suddenly Erwin couldn't control his body.

"Stop" Eren said and Erwin did just as he was told. "Back up and kneel in front of me" Erwin slowly backed away getting onto his knee . "You ... How dare you hurt my vessel ... I think we should do something ... Something a little fun" suddenly Eren didn't even know what he was doing . He couldn't control his body . What's happening .

"You... Your finally here" Erwin whispered. "Yes ... I am and boy has it been far to long being locked away inside this body....now let's see what I shall do with you" Eren lifted his hand and Erwin's arm suddenly broke. He screamed in pain trying to break from the simulation.

But Eren fought to gain control again . He was fighting himself . "S-stop... What are you doing you... Stop! No I won't let you take control ! Go back! ... No no... Just get out of my head" Eren realized he had control now so he ended the sim .

"I'm leaving .... And you can't stop me Erwin" the brunette looked down at the older man . One last time before he left the room.

There stood Levi at the door. "Eren!!" He yelled running towards him. "Levi!!" When they reached each other they held each other in a tight embrace . "Are you okay did they hurt you"

"No no I'm fine " Levi kissed wrens forehead and smiled. "Thank god" . Suddenly alarms went off. Levi grabbed Eren had and began to run for the exit. "Cmon Eren we need to go "

They ran and ran until finally Levi opened a door. An there it was. The outside world. "Wow..." He saw cities and cities just from the view of Wings Of Freedom . "This is the outside world. " Levi grabbed Erens hand and smiled.

"Ready to face the world"

Eren smiled and looked beyond the horizon one last time before he took a deep breath.

"Hell yeah"

End Of Book One