Chapter 10 I'll Do It

Erens P.O.V.

I woke up in with a unusual warmth around me. When I finally woke I looked down to see Levi's head on my chest and his legs wrapped around mine along with his strong arms protectively around my waist.

I smiled burring my nose into his Raven locks. He smelled of peppermint and strawberries. I couldn't get enough of him. Levi just makes me... Different.

I spoke for him. Something I haven't done in ten years. It felt like my world was complete.

I looked at my lovers beautiful sleeping face as I laid up . Letting out a long yawn I let my legs fall to the floor looking back at Levi.

"Mm..." Levi groaned as I stood up away from the bed. "Eren?.... Mornining beautiful" Levi said smiling up at Eren.

Eren took a deep breath brushing his hair away from his eyes. ".... Good morning love" Levi smiled brightly and stood up from the bed walking over to Eren. "I love hearing your voice" Levi placed his hands on Erens waist pressing his forehead to the smaller boys forehead.

Levi took in a deep breath closing his eyes. "God Eren what you do to me". The smaller boy smiled hugging the tall Raven hair man. "We should get ready for the day I have meetings today and you have tutoring ".

Eren groaned in disgust "I forgot... About the tutoring and your right we should get ready" out of no where Levi kissed Eren .

"Damn it Eren I could listen to you talk all day" the younger boy smiled . They got dressed for the day as they head for the door Levi quickly kissed Eren's forehead.

"I'll be back to see you tonight "

"Okay".

Levi then punched in the code opening the door as Eren and Levi parted ways for the evening.
~~~~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~~~

Eren was walking to his tutors classroom. But then two men in suits stood in front of Eren.

"Eren Jeager please follow us" one of the men said . The two men lead Eren into a room with a glass platform with a huge light above the platform .

'What's going on' Eren thought but then one of the men suddenly grabbed Eren by the arm and pulled him onto the platform. An Eren did the one thing he knew on Instinct . Control them.

Erens eyes glowed an tried to control one of them men... But nothing happened . What the hell.

"Nice try kid" the man pushed Eren into the platform and before Eren knew it snake like tubes came up from the roof . They then stabbed into Erens forearms , upper and lower back , thighs and hips.

"Good evening Eren" a voice said from a microphone. It sounded familiar where has he heard that voice before. "You remember me don't you.... It's me Erwin " Eren stood there stunned . Why was Erwin doing this to him. Why.

"Eren today we have decided you are ready to unlock the power you posses that we so desperately wish to unlock. An your in luck we have a special guest here to watch you complete your trials ". Just then fog cleared from the wall revealing a glass wall separating him from scientists. He saw Erwin , Hanji, Petra ... And Levi.

But Levi looked surprised . He looked mad, scared and hurt.

"Levi..." Eren whispered so only he could hear. "Eren your first trial and here's the thing ... If you disagree with this . Then you can say goodbye to your precious lover" then two men with guns stood behind Levi . Eren tried to free himself but it was no use the tubes were attached to him like super glue.so Eren had to make a choice.

Complete the trials and Levi lives .

Or refuse ad let him die.

Eren sighed clenching his hand into a fist he looked up at Erwin and his eyes glowed neon green.

"I'll do it"