Chapter 8 Training To Much

"Cmon Eren your not leaving this arena till you finish all 50 laps " Levi shouted. Eren was now running across the track of the arena . After their little 'kiss' Eren had to make up for all the training he had missed. Which was brutal .

"One more lap brat and then we move to weights "

'Oh my god I'm gonna die' Eren thought as he ran his last lap. When he finished Eren laid down on the ground panting . His lungs were screaming for air. Levi then looked down him and frowned .

"Cmon brat get up" Eren then sat up . As Levi handed him a water. He opened it and began to gulp it down.

"You ready to move on?" Levi placed a hand on his hip waiting for Eren. He then nodded "alright then let's go" . As the two of them walked towards the weight room Eren looked around at all of the equipment .

"We're gonna start with the bench press first so lay down there" Levi pointed towards the bench press and he did as he was told. Eren then grabbed the bars . As Levi grabbed two 25 pound weights and slid them onto the machine .

"Okay your gonna do sets of 20s about 2 times " Eren nodded an began to exercise . After the first twenty it was pretty easy . That was until Levi added another 10 pounds for the second 20.

Erens arms began to grow weak and tired but then Levi looked down at him.
"You can do it Eren cmon only 10 more". An with that Eren completed the bench press.

When he sat up Levi kneeled in front of him and smiled. "Nice job brat" . Erens cheeks began to feel warm.

"Okay let's try this , stand up for me " Eren did as he was told . He was panting from lack of oxygen . Levi gave him a water bottle which he gladly accepted. "I think that's good for today" Levi brushed Erens hair behind his ear .

"I'm gonna have to give you another hair cut soon heh" Eren smiled and leaned into Levi's touch. The man he loved for the first time. Was standing in front of him with his hand on his cheek.

Levi then took the water bottle from Eren and placed it down. "I should take you back" Eren looked up at the Raven hair man . His ocean like orbs met Levi's beautiful grey eyes.

Levi leaned in closer to Eren and placed a light kiss on the brunettes forehead. Levi hoped one day Eren would talk to him. But for now seejng him was enough.

"Cmon" Levi said placing a hand on Erens back. Leading him back to his room . When they reached Erens room Levi checked to see if anyone was there . Luckily no one was so Levi gave Eren a goodnight kiss.

Eren smiled looking up at him.

"I'll see you tomorrow Eren " the young teen nodded and opened his door punching in the code. He looked back before the door separated the two of them. The last thing Levi saw before the for close was Eren smile .

'I'll see you tomorrow Levi...'