Chapter 6 A Day Without You

Eren had been waiting for Levi to come and take him to the arena so they could practice . But after a few minutes he never came. Eren then shook it off and waited a little longer, but still no Levi.

Eren waited and waited. But no sign of his trainer. He let out a sigh and let his head look to the ground in sadness .

He then opened the door to his room and entered . Eren couldn't believe it I mean Levi had never missed a practice . But Eren then grew curious .

'Wait if Levi never misses a practice .....then something must have happened'. Eren then opened a suit case from under neath his bed and found his black body suit and his mask . It was the shape of a brown wolf . He then undressed an then changed into his black silk body suit. As he tied the mask on he grabbed his belt an hooked his bag of throwing knives to it.

He then climbed to the ceiling and opened one of the squares slipping through the walls. He looked room after room but no sign of Levi. But then he heard a voice. He knew that voice ..... Erwin .

He looked in the vent to see Erwin talking to someone . But he could heard the voice that well so he used his powers to try and hear better. An in that moment he knew he found him. Levi .

Eren then began to listen to their conversation . "So Levi how has Erens fighting progress been ?"

"He's doing pretty good for a brat"

'Yep that's Levi'.

"Well what have you learned about him.... Has he began to show signs of trust?"

"Yes actually I think he's beginning to trust me " Levi said in the same tone as always. Cold.

"That good! If you can get him to keep trusting you then maybe we can give him the serum and we can unlock that one power we've been waiting to unlock". Eren could believe what he was hearing.

Levi was just..... Using him .

Eren then left from the vent and opened one that lead to the hallway to his room. An dropped landing on his feet.

'Levi..... Your just like them'. Eren though as he cried but no one could see him because of the mask.

"Hey who are you!?!"

'Oh shit a guard' Eren then began to run . Trying to lose the guard before he could grab Eren. He then cut a corner but when he did there he stood. Levi.

Eren tried to get past him but Levi grabbed his arm and pinned him to the floor very ruffly. Eren was scared he had never seen this side of Levi. He was terrified.

"Let's see who's behind that mask." Levi said as he untied the mask. But when Levi saw the owner of the mask he gasped. He saw Eren crying as he was still holding onto him ruffly. Once he realized it was him he let go of him and Eren backed away from him so quickly.

"Eren I'm so sorry are yo-" Levi reached his hand out to the brunettes shoulder but before he could touch him. Eren slapped his hand away and looked up at Levi with such sad eyes. The look pained Levi.

"Eren..." Before he could say his name again . Eren had ran away back to his room and punched the code to lock his door. The tall Raven haired male ran to his door and began to knock loudly.

"Eren! I'm so sorry please open the door" but instead of the door opening a note slid under the door landing at Levi's foot.

He then picked it up and unfolded the note. An what he saw made him feel so horrible.

' Your just like the rest of them .....I thought I could trust you Levi - Eren ' .

Levi then leaned on the door and frowned. "Eren....."