I want to be known, by you.

~memories before then~
(toddler lud)

"Mama! Wook I founded a wock!"
"Did you now, Luddy?"
"Yeah mama! Wook it. He's name is...."
"How about... Mr. Rock?"
"Mr. Wock? I wike it Mutti !"

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

I paused at the memory that flashed by. I remembered how she looked back then before she was crippled with stress of Gil moving, me being sick, and vater's job going down hill. But back then we were happy, and weren't worried about such trivial things, such as money. She had long ebony brown hair, slightly curly at the ends, down past her lower back. The sun always hit it just right, that made it illuminate to have an auburn glow.

She wore a smile everyday. She never wore a dress though, always in an over sized sweater, and simple jeans.

She was on the muscular side, and was gorgeous. Her eyes were the brightest sapphire blue ever. The kind of blue the were was rare in Germany.
She was strong, yet kind. She was a great mother, always made sure we were alright. And made sure we were happy. Her name was Nadetta.

Then there was my father, Bem. He was blonde, his hair fell over his face some, he was thin and buff. Kinda intimidating, until you see him smile. He laughs so much and kept the world happy, or at least our world, our family.

He was always wearing a suit. He was always working. After I was diagnosed with cystic fibrosis, we needed more money for treatment. We were fine until I got sick.

My brain wandered to the reason my parents were dead, along with Opa.... It was me.

- - - - - - -

My brother was 16 when I was 8, when I was diagnosed. So for the family he moved in with a close friend in the east. Near The German-Austrian border. We rarely saw him, yet he sent all his extra money to us for my treatments and medications.

After our family died he still couldn't afford to move back. I was placed in nearly bedridden state inside a hospital near Berlin.
Yet it was too far for him to travel very often, he did his best to see me.