31 - The Tower

Taylor watched as Percival said something to Selena. The brunette slowly laughed, and he kissed her hand before leaving. A big smile on her lips, Selena turned around and ran through the door where Taylor was standing.
"It was amazing!" She exclaimed while she was sitting down on the bedroom's floor.
"Glad to see you enjoyed this night" Regina said.
"Enjoyed? It was perfect! A real fairytale."
Taylor sat down next to her friend, in front of the bed were Regina and Mary Margaret were sitting. Behind Selena and Taylor, Anna was sitting on the dressing table while her sister was sitting on the chair, and Emma and Lily were talking next to the window.
"He's such a gentleman" Selena said with a little smile.
"Someone has a crush" Taylor said with a little smile.
Selena glared at her friend and turned her head to look at Elsa.
"What about you with Lancelot?"
"Yes, what about Lancelot?" Anna asked.
"He was really nice, and I had a lovely night." Elsa said with a smile. "But nothing is going on. We're just friends"
"Well" Regina sighed. "Speaking of, who was that girl?"
"Ask your son" Selena said.
"Wow what girl?" Emma suddenly exclaimed.
She and Lily were now looking at the group, and Mary Margaret slowly laughed.
"Seems like Henry got his first crush tonight."
"Excuse me ?"
"Oh come on, leave him alone" Anna said rolling her eyes.
"No !" Emma exclaimed. "I want to meet this girl."
"Me too" Regina said.
"Poor girl" Lily said with a laugh. "If you both continue like that, you'll make her run away."
"That's not a problem for me." Regina said.
They all slowly laughed, when Guinevere knocked at the door.
"Your Majesty" Mary Margaret greeted her.
"I wanted to know if you enjoyed the night" the Queen said.
"It was amazing thank you" Selena said. "Oh and happy birthday by the way."
"Thank you" Guinevere said with a big smile. "Arthur wants to meet you at the afternoon to start the researchers at Merlin's tower."
"Alright" Regina said as she stood up from the bed. "I guess we should all go to sleep now."
Then she stopped moving and frowned.
"Have someone seen Zelena?" She asked.
Taylor shook her head no and stood up.
"If she did something stupid like running away, I swear I'll..."
As Regina continued to speak, Taylor moved toward the window and looked down at the gardens.
"Regina" she called.
But Regina continued to speak.
"Regina!" Taylor called again, a bit more loudly.
"What ?" Regina looked at her sister.
"Look" Taylor said as she was staring at the garden.
Regina made her way to the window, followed closely by Mary Margaret, Emma, Lily, Selena, Elsa and Anna. A bit confused, Guinevere moved toward the window and looked down. Zelena was standing there, talking to Matthew.
"Don't you dare to tell me you didn't enjoy this night." He said.
Zelena rolled her eyes and smiled.
"Alright. I did. Thank you"
"You're more than welcome" Matthew said with a smile.
"I don't understand..." She started.
Matthew raised an eyebrow.
"What ?" He asked gently.
"Well ... Everyone wants to stay away from me. Except you. Why ?"
Matthew shrugged as he felt uncomfortable, staring at the ground.
"I'm not the only one. Taylor accepted you, remember?"
"It's not the same thing. Taylor is my sister. But you, you just came in my life. Why ?"
Matthew took a deep breath and sighed.
"I think you need friends."
Zelena raised an eyebrow, as she didn't expect this answer.
"You came into my life, because you think I need friends?"
"Yes." Matthew simply said, raising a hand to play with one of Zelena's thin stand of hair that was falling on the side of her face.
"That's all?" Zelena asked, as she didn't believe what he just said.
"Yes, that's all."
Zelena sighed, and Matthew looked her in the eyes to see that she wasn't looking at him, but at something behind him. He turned his head and raised his look toward the castle, to see the group of women quickly moving from behind the window. He smiled and returned his gaze to Zelena.
"I think we should go to bed. It's getting really late. Or early, if you prefer."
A smile on their lips, they made their way to the castle.
"Wahoo." Selena exclaimed, surprised. "They were flirting, weren't they?"
Regina shook her head no quickly.
"No. No they weren't. They were just talking, I guess."
"Why does it surprise you?" Guinevere asked.
"Because Zelena is the most ... Well ... Unsociable person we know" Mary Margaret said.
"Oh" Guinevere said with a nod. "Well, I guess she's changing."
Then she walked to the door.
"Sleep well" she said with a smile, and left the room.
"Everyone get out" Taylor said. "Time to go to bed."
Everyone left the room, except Lily who was staying with Taylor. Once the door was closed, the brunette wrapped her arms around her lover's waist from behind, and put a gentle kiss on her neck.
"You're sure you want to sleep?" Lily asked tenderly.
"Well it's really late, and we have much to do."
The truth was, even if they could see the first light of the dawn, she didn't want to sleep now. It was the first time in days they could have some privacy, and she wanted to enjoy it. So she turned around and put a kiss on Lily's lips. It was a soft kiss first, but it became more passionate, more demanding. As they were kissing deeply, they could feel the magic of their love, and it was a good, a perfect feeling. Soon, both of their dresses were on the floor.