15 - Wildest Dreams

Taylor was lying on her bed as she was staring at the ceiling. A bit lost in her thoughts, she took her phone to check the time. 7 a.m. She sighed and threw her phone on her bed as she was a bit upset. She has sent some messages to Lily, but her answers were a bit ... Distant. She took back her phone and sent a new message.
You're awake? She asked.
She waited a few minutes but didn't received any answer. She frowned and put her phone back on her bed. She continued to stare at the ceiling. Maybe she was actually sleeping. Taylor laughed at the though. No. She knew some things about Lily, and one was that she was always awake at 7. But Taylor didn't have the time to think about it, cause her phone rang. It was a text message.
Yeah why ?
Taylor frowned. Why was she acting like that ? Was she still angry because Taylor didn't call or text her for two weeks?
Can we see each other today? Taylor asked her.
No sorry. I promised Emma to help the people of Arendelle.
The people of Arendelle. Right. They arrived two weeks ago, and after living in the school's gymnasium for a week, Regina, as a mayor, allowed them to build their own place, with some little houses where they could live. They have found the perfect place, a big meadow next to the forest. And of course, some people from Storybrooke were happy to help, and Taylor was financing a large part of this project. It has been two weeks. Taylor was still at Storybrooke, and she knew she had to leave soon. She hoped she could spend some time with Lily, but the brunette was really distant, and it hurt Taylor. The woman closed her eyes as she was thinking about her friend. They were in the same town, and she missed her. She missed to be with her, to talk to her, she also missed this strange and good feeling she had anytime they were touching each other. What happened ? Their relation was now complicated, and Taylor knew it. And they had to talk about this. But how could she talk to someone who was avoiding her ? She took back her phone, and sent a message to her best friend.
She's still avoiding me
Taylor didn't wait a long time to receive an answer.
Sorry to hear that, Selena responded. What will you do ?
Taylor took a deep breath. What will she do? She closed her eyes to think about this. What will she do when the woman who was always in her thoughts, who was haunting her craziest dreams, was avoiding her without any reason ? Taylor chuckled nervously. Yes, she was falling for a girl. She never thought it would happen to her.
I'll try to see her today. And if it doesn't work, I'll give up.
Taylor threw her phone back on her bed and stared at the ceiling, while her eyes were filling with tears. She sighed, trying to hold her tears as her phone rang. She took it to read Selena's message.
I hope it will work
Taylor took a deep breath. Yes, she hoped it too.

Taylor parked her car next to the clearing and turned it off.
Last chance, she thought.
She opened the door and get out of the car. Then she walked to the clearing and smiled as she was looking at it. A few houses were finished, and a lot of others were being built.
"Taylor!" Someone called.
Taylor turned her head to see Anna running towards her.
"Hey" she said with a big smile as she hugged the princess.
Taylor really liked Anna. She was so nice and full of joy, but also really talky.
"Have you seen that ?" The princess exclaimed. "Soon, we'll have our own little Arendelle here."
As Taylor was smiling, Anna took her hands.
"Thank you again. I don't know how to repay you."
Taylor slowly shook her head.
"Seeing your people safe is enough for me"
Anna smiled at her.
"Have you seen Lily?" Taylor suddenly asked.
Anna frowned.
"Lily..." She said as she was trying to know who it was. Then she opened her eyes wide. "Oh yes! Lily. She's there " Anna said as she pointed to the other side of the meadow.
"Thank you" Taylor said with a smile.
Then she walked away towards Lily.
"Lily?" She called. "I need to talk to you."
The brunette didn't even looked at Taylor, and took some planks of wood.
"I'm busy" she said coldly.
Taylor frowned as Lily was walking away, and followed her.
"I was trying to talk to you for two weeks Lily. What's going on?"
Lily put the planks violently on the ground and took a deep breath.
"Now is not the good time to talk about that."
"Then when will it be ?" Taylor asked as she was trying to understand. "Why are you avoiding me ? Did I do something wrong?"
"No you didn't do anything." Lily said.
Taylor sighed and put a hand on her shoulder to make her turn around, as she felt this strange feeling again. Lily turned around and looked Taylor in the eyes, and the blonde could see they were filled with tears.
"Lily?" Taylor asked worriedly. "What is it ?"
"You have to stay away from me, Taylor."
Taylor's mouth half opened with shock, she raised her eyebrows as her heart started to beat faster.
"What ? Why ?"
"I'm not a good person and you know it. And your sister is right, you don't need someone like me in your life."
"My sister?" Taylor asked in surprise. "You talked to Regina?"
Lily nodded.
"And she told you to stay away from me, didn't she? Is that why you're avoiding me?"
"Yes and no" Lily said as she wiped a tear away. "I'm doing this because she's right. I made bad things in my life."
"It's not your fault Lily it's the fate." Taylor exclaimed. "It's not your fault if you have this darkness in you. And I'm sure you didn't do anything too serious."
Lily chuckled nervously.
"Tell that to my criminal record. There are things like drink driving, theft, oh and armed robbery."
Taylor raised her eyebrows in shock.
"Armed robbery?"
"Yes a shop when I was sixteen."
Taylor stared at her with shocked eyes.
"You see" Lily continued in a sad voice. "If I haven't talked to you about that earlier, it was to avoid the way you're looking at me right now."
She took back the planks of wood and walked away.
"Lily wait!" Taylor called.
"Stay away from me, Taylor. It's better for you."
Taylor stayed there, standing in the clearing as she was watching the brunette walking away. Then she sighed angrily. Regina. Why did she do that? Taylor shook her head and started to walk to her car and get in it. She was so angry at her sister she didn't want to see her. Right now, there was only one person she could talk with. She started the car and drove away.

The Third SisterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara