"Prologue"

Author's Reminder:

I do not own Naruto/Naruto Shippuden.

Story of this fan fiction belongs to me.

I'm not a professional writer, if I have grammatical errors or spelling, kindly remind me.

Shipping characters are possible to happen thru Authors(me) own will or thru request on messages or I much prefer to be on the comment box. So please comment.

To get more chapters/update, please kindly comment and vote to boost my will.

Thank you very much, enjoy reading. ^^

Important note: This is already a finished book so request are no longer possible but I'll be doing a new fan service book!

"Missing Hinata"

It was a usual day for everyone, going to school, study or slack off, eat lunch, study or slack off again and then, wait for the bell and get home.

But this day wasn't as usual as they thought when they woke up in the morning every week days.

Naruto looked at the news for weather update but what's on was an emergency news about a disease spreading the country.

"Breaking news, the health department is looking for the people who had the flight from Zaun to konoha yesterday, it was reported by Zaun government that a disease is spreading all over Zaun and advice that the people who went to Zaun are advice to surrender themselves to the health department for check up but also prevent the disease from spreading the country"

The reporter said.

"Another disease?.. tsh.. they should have surrender themselves.."

Naruto reacted and turn off his tv to go to school. He locked his door and went to school when suddenly, he passed by Sasuke, His best friend but also his rival.

"Heard the news?.. Zaun has caused another disease.. if they keep on doing alchemy and experiments they'll end up making the dead alive like mindless zombies who randomly eats humans."

Sasuke said.

"Hnn.. yeah.. I don't want that to happen now that I'm planning to ask Hinata to go out on a date and in the future.. we'll have a happy life with two kids."

Naruto said and Lough.

"Hnn.. so you finally decided.."

Sasuke said and started to walk towards their school.

"Yeah.. I thought of it last night.. if I won't tell her.. someone else would do and it might be the end for me.."

Naruto said and followed Sasuke.

"Hn.. yeah.. someone else would do."

Sasuke said to him.

____________________

The disease from Zaun was the talk of the town, everyone they pass by where talking about the disease and get scared of it, some teenagers didn't care about it and little kids didn't understand what's going on and just run around and play.