Deizel: Dad! I'm so glad to see you.

Keri: Glad to see you too man. You wanna give your old man a hug?

Denim: I'm glad to see you dad. Deiz can finally smile. He was mopping around the house all sad. I hate seeing my brother all down.

Toni: Ok boys, go upstairs and play a game while your dad and I have to talk.

Deizel: Okay, give us a call if you need us.

Keri: Okay, so what do you want to discuss about the boys?

Toni: The kids need you in their life more and they don't want to be with me all the time.

Keri: What do you mean?

Toni: It's great that they get to spend the weekend with you, but sometimes that isn't enough.

Keri: Then what do you think we should do about that?

Toni: I they would love it if you could spend a night here with them, so you guys could bond. And you would be here when they come home from school.

Keri: I think that sounds like a good idea. I'll do it for the boys. So when do you want this to start?

Toni: Tonight? But, you will be sleeping in the other part of the house. You can stay with them right now since I have an early dinner with Ken.

Keri: That's sounds like a plan. Do you mind if I take the boys to the movies?

Toni: It's fine with me as long as they go to sleep by 9:45. It is a school night and I don't want them tired going to school.

Keri (laughing): Still the same rules, nothings change.

Toni: Of course. Why would they change?

Keri: Alright ba-Toni. Have a good dinner with Kenny.

Keri's POV

I think I'm starting to fall back in love with Toni. I almost called her babe. Hopefully she didn't notice it.

Toni's POV

I have no clue why I blushed when Keri almost called me babe. I'm just going to act like I didn't hear him say anything and go and get ready for dinner date with Ken.

3 hours later...

Toni came out of her room with a red tight pencil dress that fitted her curves with a red purse and shoes to match. She placed her purse and shoes in the chair outside her bedroom door so she could lock her room's door and then headed downstairs. While heading towards the couch, Toni noticed Keri staring at her up and down.

Toni: May I help you with something?

Keri: You look beautiful.

Toni (trying to catch her purse before it fell): Thank you.

Keri (picking up Toni's purse): Let me help you with that.

Toni sat down and went to put her heels on when Keri interrupted her.

Keri: Oh no sit down, let me put them on.

Toni: I got i-

Keri: Relax tone, I got it.

Toni (nervous): Okay.

Silence stayed in the room between them as Keri placed the heels on Toni's feet. Once he was done, Toni stood up. Standing there staring at each other with no words to appropriately say. Toni was about o say something when her phone rang. It was Babyface.