Heartache

Later on that night...

Babyface was smiling and happy that he and Toni finally cleared the air, but he was worried.

Babyface's POV

Why was Keri at Toni's home when we arrived? Are they back together? Why wouldn't she tell me that?

Babyface arrived home, grabbed his laptop, and headed into the living room.

Babyface: Babe I'm h-

Babyface's smile dropped as he noticed a man on his couch making out with someone.

Babyface: Who the fuck are you?

The man looked up and jumped back as Nicole's head popped up from under him.

Babyface: Nicole.

Nicole: Baby I'm sorry. It's not what it look like. We were-

Babyface: Who is he Nicole?

Nicole (fixing her blouse): I can explain.

Babyface: How long have you been fucking my wife inside of my house?

The man ignored Babyface and headed towards the kitchen. Babyface was about to follow him when Nicole held him back.

Nicole: Calm down and we can talk about this without any punches being thrown.

Babyface (yelling): How long Nicole!

Nicole (mumbling under breath): Only 8 months and I-

Babyface: Only 8 months! That was too little of a number for you to say?

Nicole: Lower your voice before you wake up Peyton.

Babyface: I can't believe you. Screwing a man while our daughter is under the same roof. That's it.

Nicole: Where are you going?!

Babyface: To my daughter, not that you care.

Babyface headed straight to their bedroom and grabbed a duffle bag and stuffed it with his belongings. He then went into Peyton's room and packed her Cinderella suitcase. Once done, he walked up to a sleeping Peyton in bed.

Babyface (kissing her forehead): Princess, wake up for daddy.

Peyton (sleepy): Hi Daddy.

Babyface: His sleeping beauty. Wake up, we're going on a trip.

Peyton: Okay.

Babyface grabbed Peyton and their luggage and headed towards the door. Before leaving, he turned towards Nicole.

Babyface: You should receive the papers from my lawyer in a few days.

Nicole: We can talk about this!

Babyface pulled away and drove away not once looking back.

Peyton: Why isn't mommy coming with us daddy?

Babyface: Mommy can't come because she did something wrong.

Peyton: But why daddy?

Babyface: I'll explain everything to you in the morning princess. Try to get some rest.

Peyton: But I want to know why now. Daddy!

Babyface: I'll let you know in the morning.

Peyton: I'm not going to sleep until I know that you're okay.