Chapter 10

1 year later...

"Miss Cowell?" My assistant said while poking her head in my office.

"Yes Gena?" I said looking up from my desk.

"Two of the new contracts is missing a signature and I don't know their whereabouts." She stayed behind the door shielding her body.

"Oh ok Please come in. You don't have to hide from me I promise I won't bite. Who are they?" I smiled as she entered my huge office space. She sat down in the chair in front of me.

"Ugh Fifth Harmony and Vamps."

"Ok hold off on the Vamps I didn't talk to their manager yet and pass me the other contracts I will take care of it." She hands me there file.

"Miss Cowell I was wondering if- I can have off tomorrow. I know I just started but tomorrow if my daughter's birthday and I-" I cut her off and say.

"Say no more. Enjoy tomorrow with your daughter. You never want to miss moments like these with your daughter." I say with a warm smile.

"Thank you so much!" With that she walks out my office with a big smile on her face.

Wow I haven't talked to them in ages. I didn't keep in contact because I never had the time. Why you may ask? Well my uncle passed down all of his shares and companies to me. He was having heart problems which led to a heart attack. He wanted to be home more with his family, which he never gets to see. He said the time was right and he gave me everything. Since then I have been piled up with work and I had no time for dating. I wanted time to myself. I did have a couple of drunk hook ups and I tried dating other girls but I always compared them to ex-girlfriends. It wasn't fair to them so I always broke things off.

The girls stopped touring after their European tour and I gave them a break. They are currently working on their newest album. I always kept tabs on them to make sure they were ok and they had everything they needed. No matter what happened between us I will never stop caring about them.

I was broken out my thoughts when my door was opened and my two best friends came in.

"Kendall look who it is. It's our best friend Y/N who never call or answers our text." Demi jocked while pointing at me.

"I know I think the money and title got to her already." Kendall jokes back.

"Alright Idoit 1 and Idoit 2. I miss your asses two but I am sorry for not replying to you. I had a lot of work." I hugged the two for a couple seconds until we all pulled away. They sat on my desk while I gathered all my papers and cleaned my desk.

"Let see what miss CEO was so busy doing she could ne-" He stopped speaking and I looked up to see what they were reading. My eyes went wide when I say my girls contract in their hand.

"Have you ever talked to them?" Demi asked as gave me the papers.

"No but I was on my way to their place to talk to them and catch up." I put the contracts in my briefcase and sat the briefcase next to my desk.

"Are you ready? I don't want a repeat of last time. I know you Y/N. There was no reason to be busy being the CEO because you were well prepared. You made yourself busy so and distracted yourself so you wouldn't think about them." Demi said while sitting in their chair next to Kendall in front of desk.

"I am with Demi on this one. Proceed with caution when with them because you have a big heart but you were it on your sleeve. I want you to be with them because they make you truly happy but your last relationship was really messy." Kendall added.

"I know guys and I think we are ready. I needed this break so I could decide what I want. I want them but I am not just gonna jump right back into a relationship. I know what I am doing. I promise." I reassured them.

I got up and hugged them because I know they only had my best interest at heart. After catching up with my best friends Demi left because she had a date and Kendall had work. I walked out my office and to the elevator. The girls on my mind like always. Did they change? Did the want me again?

I walked out the double doors and to my black Escalade which was parked out front. I went the familiar route to their place and I was their in a half hour. I got out the car and noticed no cars were here.

I knocked on the door and a women who is probably in her late thirties opened the door.

"Hello Ms. Cowell how may I help you?"

"Are the girls home?" I was confused as to who this woman was and how she knew my name. Looking at her she looked exhausted.

"No but would you like to wait for them." I nodded and entered the house. It was just how- Before I could finish my thought a piercing scream met my ears.The lady dashed to the living room with me right next to her and I found a bunch of baby toys and a playpen in there. In the playpen one of the two babies who were no older than three months were crying. I got to her first and I picked her up. She instantly calmed down in my arms while I rubbed her back. She was burning up and had a runny nose. The poor thing was probably sick.

"I can take her Ms. Cowell. The girls while be here shortly." I shook my head no and continued to hold her close.

"What's her name?"

"Isabella and the boy is Aden." The women looked at me in amazement.

"What?"

"She has been sick all day and no one could calm her down so quickly like you just did. Trust me I have 5 kids and when they are sick they only want their me. You will be a great parent someday." I smile I looked at the wide awake princess in my arms. She is beautiful with green eyes, y/h/c, and two dimples like me. I kissed her cheeks and she giggled. My heart melted and I was in love with the baby in my arms. The baby boy was wide awake when I looked at him. He had y/e/c, brown hair, and he was so small.

"How old are they?"

"Three months." I looked at the baby boy asleep and the girl in my arms. There was no doubt in my mind that this was Lauren's daughter and Ally son. They had so much of their features. I looked at babies and--Wait?!?!?! If they are threes month and a pregnancy last 8-9 months....

I was so busy with the baby in my arms that I didn't even hear the door opening and closing. I felt eyes on me and I looked up to see the girls here with shocked expressions.

I looked at the babies and then Ally and Lauren.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!