Chapter 1

I walked through the crowded airport to the lobby, with sunglasses and  a scarf to disguise myself. I searched the room till I saw him. I could see the paparazzi crowding the exit, airport security trying to back them up. Keyword trying!  
"Hey Big Rob!" I said while hugging him. He took my two duffelbags while I held my book bag.

"Hey Ms. Cowell how was your flight." He said while guiding me to the exit.

"What did I say about being formal with me! Just call me Y/N." I said while playfully slapping his arm. He chuckled and nodded. He led me into the crowd and the paparazzi crowded us. Flashed went everywhere and random questions were asked. I ignored them because of how ridiculous there allegations were. Rob took me safely to the car and I hopped in. Simon greeted me with a warm smile and I hugged him.

"Hey Uncle Si." I pulled back and I felt my phone buzz.

I took it out and I see the girls group chat light up.

From: My Queens <3

Hey Baby we are done with rehearsal can we video chat?

My girlfriends have no idea I am coming to visit them and I was on the way to their hotel room.

To: My Queens <3

Yeah in 25 minutes? I am driving

I put my phone away and turned my attention to my uncle.

"So Y/N I need you to stay with the girls for the whole tour because there are some meeting I need you to attend with Fifth Harmony and some promotion things I need you to do." He instructed while giving me an iPad with a list of meeting and things i need to attend. The meetings were only an hour or two so I would have plenty of free time. I handed him the iPad but he gave it back to me. "This is yours. Think of it as a good job  and keep up the good work."

"Thanks Uncle Si!" I said while hugging him. The car came to a stopped and we were in front of the hotel. Surprisingly their was no paparazzi and no fans. "Bye Uncle Si!" I said while exiting the car.

Big rob escorted me into the hotel and he went to go pick up the room key. I took out my phone and decided to Facetime my girlfriends. I called Lauren's phone and on the first ring I saw her beautiful green eyes.

"Hey Baby!" She said while the other girls came rushing in. Dinah and Normani jumped on the bed next to her while Camila and Ally jumped on their laps.

"Hey Babies!" I said while smiling at them.

"Hey Y/N we miss you."Dinah said while pouting.

"I miss you guys too! How is tour?" I said. Big Rob walked by and pointed towards the elevator. We made our way there and I focused my attention back to the girls.

"Its pretty good but its tiring. Where are you?" Camila said while eating a banana.

"Yeah its doesn't look like you are home." Normani said while the other girls were paying more attention to the background. I got into the elevator with Big Rob but he wasn't insight.

"I am at the office elevator. Uncle Si is giving me another job." I noticed the girl were dress up. "Hey are you guys going somewhere?" I asked curiously because I knew they had nothing scheduled.

"Simon is having one of his top associates come here and tour with us. She is on her way." Ally said while I smirked and raised an eyebrow. I stepped out the elevator and luckily their room was the first door on the right.

"Well hopefully she isn't something to I have to worry about." I said which make the girls giggle. I on't get jealous easily only because I knew at the end of the day they are mine. 

"No baby there is nothing worry about. We don't mix business with pleasure." Dinah said. I smirked and I knocked at the door.

"What's that?" I asked and all the girls got up except for Normani.

"Sorry babe she is here. We got to go." Normani said with a hint of sadness. I hung up when the door opened. Lauren opened the door and she covered her mouth when she saw me.

"So you don't mix business with pleasure." I teased. She through her arms around me and I picked her up. I walked inside and closed the door. Lauren let go of me and took a hold of my hand.

"Guys she is here." All the girls looked up and saw me. Camila ran towards me and gave me her infamous koala hugs. Dinah, Ally and Normani joined our hug. After a couple minutes they let go except for Mila.

"Baby are you going to let me go." She shook her head and all the girls laughed at her adorableness.

"What are you doing here?" Dinah asked with a smile spread across her face.

"Well two weeks ago Uncle called me and asked if I wanted to a job with you guys. Did you really think I would turn that down?" I explain while kissing Mila on the forehead.

This tour is going to be amazing! I thought.
______________________________________
So first chapter! Yay! We hope you enjoyed it and we're gonna post the next chap soon.

Thx for reading