After a moment of silence, David spoke. "Teddy and Deanna Yale's granddaughter got hurt again by some bullies at school. They had fractured her right hand so she can no longer do her everyday routine with helping Teddy fix cars and I have ordered her to stay away from everything that'll open her cuts back up."

"Again? You're sure she's not the one causing the problems?" I've heard about this granddaughter of theirs. Every time I had called, it was about her getting injuries by stupidity or by bullies. It was another reason why I need to get back home.

I needed to see for myself who this chick is and what she's got up her sleeve to cause such mayhem.

"I'm dead sure, Florence. I had talked with Kent and he told me about the video tapes that captured all their wrong doings. The bullies had ambushed her in the hall way at school and dragged her to an empty classroom and smashed her knuckles and thank the goddess that nothing was broken." David heaved a dreadful sigh.

"I swear David, it sounds like you're falling for her," I said amused.

He chuckled, "Maybe I am maybe I'm not but all I can tell you is that, she keeps me busy most of all the time. Not that I'm complaining, we're getting rich from her."

Both of us laughed, "Well alright. I'll be home in about a month. The other alphas in the area wants a meet and greet and a farewell with me. Maybe then, I might just find her."

"Good luck, Florence. I hope you do find her soon."

.

.

.

A month later and I was on the plane heading back home. It was quite exhausting going all over Australia to visit the alphas and to my dismay, she wasn't anywhere.

As I sat in my seat looking down at my phone, out of the corner of my eyes, I could see the three stewardess look at me with want in their eyes. Looking up and around as if looking for something, I landed my eyes on them and gave them a curt nod and smirked.

Their faces turned red and turned away from me, giggling and nudging each other. Scoffing, I looked back down to my phone and continued to look through my mail that I have neglected.

Near landing, an enchanting aroma drifted into my nostrils. It was the most amazing scent I had ever smelt and that made both me and my wolf go into a frenzy.

Quickly as possible I got off the plane and got my luggage and headed towards the exit where David was waiting for me. "Welcome home, Florence!" He looked behind me and around. "I guess no luck?"

I shook my head and handed my stuff over to Megan, a trusty house keeper at the mansion. "She wasn't there but here, on my land, the whole damn time," I growled.

David stared at me stunned but a smile made its way to his face. "That's great then! You want to run or drive?" He happily asked as he took out his keys.

"Let's run, it seems like she's close."

He nodded then handed his keys to Megan. "Be careful on your way back Megan."

She bowed and took the keys, "Of course Beta. I'll have the guest room cleaned just in case." She said as she looked at me.

I gave her a nod and smiled, "Thank you. Let's go."

.

.

.

We headed towards the woods, running in our human form as I followed her intoxicating scent of watermelon.

What is she doing in the damn woods? I linked with David. I smell others here too.

After a moment of silence she spoke. You smell watermelon don't you? He asked solemnly.