shattered part 1. (interracial)

Instead of making this into a story it's just gonna be a really long imagine (an interracial imagine btw). Since the female in the books named was supposed to be Erica (originally Alayah) in the imagine her name is Erica. You can substitute your name tho if you'd like. Yes this imagine is interracial but it's open for anyone to read. I love all my readers equally. (Erica in the multimedia)

Erica's POV:

You know what? Fuck you guys! Fuck it all!" I stated as calm as possible to my so called loyal boyfriend and best friend. "Jasmine, forget about our fifteen years of friendship. Who knows what else you've lied to be about and you Justin," I said, pointing at him. "Forget about all of those plans we made, all those trips we meant to take. If you didn't love me why didn't you just say so?" I asked, my voice cracking at the end. "Erica no. It's not like that. I do love you. I love you so mu-" "If you loved me, you wouldn't have did this to me. Especially not with her." I cut him off by looking between both him and Jasmine in disgust. "Erica, it really wasn't like that I swear." the bitch herself decides to speak. "You have no right to speak. Best friends huh? I guess I'm finally seeing your true colors. And to think I've been nothing but great to you. Screw you. I hate you. " I cried. With that, I walked out of the house and into my car. I can't believe that I walked into my boyfriend and best friend fucking in our bed. My world tour got cut short for some reason and I decided to come back and surprise everyone. I can't believe what I came home too. Crazy how I put so much trust into these people just for them to stab me in the back in the end.

I drove to the house I brought before Justin asked me to move in with him. I feels so diffrerent. I haven't been here in months but I still manage to pay all of the bills. I walked into my in-home studio and found my song writing journal. What better way to express my feelings than in a song? I picked up my pen, sat down, and poured out all my feelings onto paper.

Please someone tell me I'm dreaming. Eyes open wide in the dead of the night. Found something I could believe in. Oh after awhile, you let me down but now that you're gone, I'm so lost and I never wanna love again. They say that all wounds heal over time but why does it feel like I could die?

Bury my heart, bury my heart, bury my heart so I won't hurt again

I placed the song in my unfinished section and closed the book. I laid down on the couch and cried myself to sleep. I guess I know now what I meant to them