"I won't leave you," Louis promised, holding tightly onto Harry. "I'll never leave you."

"Sometimes," Harry replied, "We don't have a choice."

And they stayed silent, besides the occasional sobs, for around an hour, sitting in front of Harry's passed family.

~~~

They weren't really okay.

They laid on the hotel bed, snuggle close together and watching American Horror Story, ignoring the pounding rain and the ringing phones.

They didn't really want to hear anything from the club or the cops or Niall, who were continuously calling and they couldn't hear the voicemails over the muffled sound due to the clothe stacks atop the phones.

Harry was stroking his hand through Louis's hair and Louis was laying on Harry's chest, listening to the slow pounding of his boyfriend's heart.

"Do you love me?" Louis asked after a few minutes, feeling relief as the question finally left his lips. "Do you... Do you really, truly love me?"

"Louis," Harry spoke quietly, pulling Louis until the small lad was straddling his lap. "Yes, I love you. I love you more than I've loved anyone, if I'm honest. You're here whenever is need you or I feel down. Your love for me overwhelms the disappointment of my mistakes and I could never be more thankful for that. Why would you ask such a question?"

"That day that Avery and I talked... Well, he talked about you two fucking and I was trying to be on his side, get him to calm down... And I wondered if you really did love me or you just used me so you had someone to love you."

Harry blinked, smiling sadly, sitting up, and reaching to cup Louis's face in his hands. "Baby... I would never, ever lie to you. I've don't it before and it's an awful feeling to have because I truly do love you so, so much that it hurts me to know that you're questioning it."

Louis smiled, nuzzling into Harry's clothed chest, pulling away and furrowing his brows and the odd feeling. Harry smiled sheepishly pulled off his shirt, revealing a long, dangling leather-string necklace, a wooden cross at the end.

"Where'd you get that?" Louis asked, fingers dipping around the necklace. "Thought you weren't religious?"

"M'not," Harry muttered. "My dad was. It was his. We were going to bury him with it but my mum insisted I keep it so I did. I left it back home when I moved away and never wanted to go back, but I figured I should grab it while in town."

"It looks good on you," Louis whispered, looking up and pressing his lips to Harry's.

Harry's eyes twinkled in what Louis just knew was happiness and that made his heart pound quicker in hai chest.

"I love you, goofball."

"I love you, princess."

~~~

It was going good again. Smooth, well, dandy as the night grew on and Louis went to shower while Harry cleaned up their mess, using spare hotel sheets to get rid of Louis's cum.

Louis was feeling well again, having been eaten out and swallowed enough cum to count as his fucking dinner.

Why, oh, why, did something always have to get in the way?

~~~

"Louis, holy- Louis!"

Louis dropped the body wash bottle and it fell on the end of his toes, making him cry out in shock and pain.

"Damn it," he cursed as he snatched back the curtains to see Harry, phone clutched in his hands. "What is it?"

"They- oh- they found... Louis!" Harry was breathing harshly, clutching the phone tighter until he suddenly dropped it, leaning against the counter and closing his eyes as a rush of anxiety seemed to dip through him. Louis cut of the hotel's shower and stepped out, dripping wet, moving to rub Harry's back, getting his shirt soaked.

"Harry? What's going on?"

"Ed-" Harry choked on a sob. "Not again, not again," he mumbled frantically clutching his hair, "Please, not again."

"Harry, what's going on?" Louis asked, trying to calm Harry down. "Breathe, tell me, love."

"I-" Harry sobbed again, falling to his knees and Louis was so confused and so naked and just so out of context. He wrapped a towel around his cold, bare body and fell down beside Harry, taking his hands.

"This is my phone," Louis said suddenly, reaching out to grab the dropped, now-shattered phone. "Why did you-"

"Niall called and you were showering so I answered," Harry explained. "He-he panicked and said he needed you and he was crying and- Ed- Ed was shot, Louis, he's in the hospital and- and Niall said there's no hope for him."

~~~

Sorry.

QOTC: How are you guys with all the drama? Feeling okay? What do you think will happen with Ed? What do you think did happen to Ed?

Hope you guys are all fine. I love you all and I'm sorry for lack of updates on my stories the last few days (if you read any others) but I've been doing a science fair project and loving on my beautiful girl (:

Larry_smilinson I love you I love you I love you

Anywhore.

Dedicated to cuteh-harreh for messaging me with very nice things. (: She's very amazing. I love you, dear, thank you. xx