Chapter Ten

"Jaden..." I sang as I kicked down a building. It crumbled down as if it was nothing. "Let's play..." I punched down another building. It's been a while since I was like this, it wasn't the worst days of my life. "C'mere Jasey Masey..." another building crumbled. "I'm just here to play..."

"HEY!" Jaden yelled. I turned around to see him just near the portal. He threw sand at it, and it disappeared. I smirked. "Let's play." He said. He pulled out a water gun. I laughed.

"You're foolish, do you think that I'd play with that? Let's play with real guns." I summoned the metal under the Earth and a Stygian Sword appeared in my hand. If you dunno what Stygian Iron is, it's a type of metal that can harm both mortals and immortals alike.

When seen, it is shown to scare monsters even more than the other two metals. Possibly because the essence is absorbed into the blade, which prevents the monster from going back into Tartarus to reform. It also appears to have a significant effect on ghosts and creatures from the Underworld.

Stygian Iron is mined and forged in the Underworld and cooled in the River Styx, producing a clean indestructible blade. Because it is cooled in the River Styx, it is believed that only deities from the Underworld and their demigod children can use it, but other powerful beings have been known to use Stygian Iron. For example, me.

Hehe, my favorite play toy. Hades let me burrow it from time to time.

With my vision, I could see Jaden's legs shaking. The Stygian Sword must be affecting him.

I roared mightily and charged towards him. He pulled the trigger, which hit my arm. My arm immediate felt like it's burning. "Gah!" I yelled, dropping my sword and cradling my arms. A layer of my skin was exposed, as if acid touched it.

Is this...

"Holy water?" I muttered loudly. I glared at the boy. He put in holy water in a water gun!

"...yes. Attack!" Jaden yelled, and... wait, how did people got here?!

Men came, shooting everywhere with their bullets. That won't really affect me but- ow!

A piece hit me thigh. It instantly burnt. They dipped it in holy water?!

"Yaah!" I screamed in agony. Weakness about me, Holy water hurts. No, I'm not a vampire. My father's baptised water 'surprisingly' hurts me.

"I'm sorry, my dear, but you're going too far!" A man with a white robe and brown hair yelled through the sky.

Dad.

"You did this, didn't you?!" I yelled. More bullets rained on me, hitting my neck, wrists, legs, and chest. My knees trembled. The searing pain... hurts so much... My knees gave up, making me fall to my knees.

"You've been raging too long! You shouldn't have brought a mortal with you! Your punishment is getting your immortality stripped! You'll be mortal until you've learnt your lesson!"

In blinding white, I felt my heart punctured. My hands trembled in pain.

"KYAA!"

♢♤♢♤♢♤♢

I feel... weird. It's as if my powers were drained, leaving just walking shell. I opened my eyes to see a forest. A green, lucious forest.

"Ah, child. So you're awake." Hmm? I looked to my side to see...

"Lucifer." I greeted coldly. He's taking his mortal form, which I couldn't describe. I mean, seriously. He's changing appearances ever 5 seconds or so!

"Madison."

I scowled. "Don't call me by my real name."

"Well, that's your name now. You're a mortal. You need a name besides 'devil girl'. Didn't your sweetheart call you that?"

I clenched my fists. "He's not my sweetheart." I spat.

"Whatever. Anyways, the point is, since you're now a mortal, your name is Madison Anderson. You live on that log cabin. Your powers aren't valid here. And your appearance has changed a teensy bit."

"WHAT?!" I felt my head. My hat's not there! I looked at my hair. It's... p-pink?! Long pink hair, tied into two pony tails. This does not feel comfortable. I hate pink. I despise ponytails. My dress evolved from blood red and shadow black to night blue and violet. I look goth. I guess it's... a better choice than white and gold.

Lucifer grimaced. "You're not the only one who hates this. My eyes cannot believe the devil's hair is pink and in two pony tails."

I scowled. "Then turn me back! At least change my pink hair to black!" I begged desperately. I looked behind Lucifer to see a moldy log cabin that's two storey tall. "And get me a better home!"

"Sorry, Madison. Your father is stronger than me. I cannot break his orders."

"Wait, these are his orders?! I thought he'd be merciful!"

"Sorry kid. Now I gotta go. Paperwork is overloading." In a flash of red and black, Lucifer left me. That... that...

"Gah!" I stomped into my 'new' home.

It's terrible.

The moment you get in 5 feet radius, the smell of algae and moss stenched my nose. The woods were moldy and it seemed like it's gonna break anytime soon. I don't like it.

I opened the terrible quality door to see a barely illuminated living room, as if the sunlight doesn't like smelly atmospheres. Inside, there was a small rocking chair, a small stand next to it, with a blue worn cap on it. A small window was across from it, but the light wasn't able to illuminate the mossy room. There's a rickety stair on the left corner of the room, which I slowly walked on.

The top is my room, I guess. The only thing there was a dusty bed with a white pillow, white bedsheets and a red checkered blanket. Next to it was a small drawer, a lamp on it. And a small oval window was across the bed.

Isn't it great? (Note my sarcasm.)

I heard a knock on the door. Odd, people don't usually knock on a mossy door. "Coming!" I yelled, going down the stairs. I opened the door to find a boy with black hair, and- fuuuuu

"Excuse me, can I stay here for a bit?"

I scowled. Jaden.

End of Chapter Ten

Was the last time I updated in September? Wow I'm so sorry. It's been 2 months since the last update! Wow, I need to get my head in the game.

SwagGirl