Squirrel! Vampire! Werewolf?

“Come on,” I said to Mona as I walked up to the door of the large auditorium where the sound of the crazed villain appeared to be coming from.  

“Remind me again why we’re doing this?”  Mona said.

“Because I think this is my fault,” I said.

“How is it your fault?”

“I don’t know; it just is!”

I opened the door slightly, only to be met with one of the weirdest sights I had witnessed in a long time.  Up on a stage on the other side of the auditorium, was a man in a black cape speaking to a crowd of people.  Only after a closer look did I realize that they weren’t people, they were giant squirrels, and they all seemed very pleased with what the man was saying.

“Oh my word!” I said.

“What is it?” Mona said.

“He… I think…. HE TURNED EVERYONE INTO SQUIRRELS!!”

Suddenly a loud church bell rang, and I looked at Mona and said, “We have to warn Kimmy!”

“Who’s Kimmy?”  Mona said, but I ignored her as I ran up the stairs to a large room on the top floor of the building.

“What’s going on?” Kimmy said.

“Ok, I know this is hard,” I said, “but I’m here to warn you.  I think you might turn into a vampire soon.  Some man has taken over, and you don’t have much time.”

“OH MY GOSH YOU’RE A WEREWOLF!” Kimmy screamed.

“What?” I replied, shocked.

“Just look at your hair!!”

I looked down and my hair was matted and tangled.

“No it’s ok, I just haven’t brushed my hair yet, that’s all,” I replied, but Kimmy continued to back up until she fell off the chair she had been sitting on with a loud crash.

“Hmm.” Was all I could manage before I woke up.