"Yes, but can you blame me, you act like a child constantly."

"Yours Truly is not a child."

"There you go proving my point."

"Can you just shut up and let me speak?"

"Yes sir."

I could tell he was getting frustrated with me so I acted serious for once.

"Go ahead, tell me what's wrong," I said.

He looked me dead in the eye and took a deep breath.

"It's hard for me to say this but......."

"But.........."

"ILOVEYOUY/N!"

He said it so quickly that I barely heard him.

"What did you say?"

"Don't make me repeat myself."

"No seriously, I didn't hear you."

"BAKA!"

"I'm being serious, you went too fast I didn't hear you."

"Okay then try this instead."

He leaned in with abrupt force and kissed me on the lips. After a few seconds, he removed his lips from mine and stared at me. I think I had a shocked look on my face as he began to move away and he avoided my gaze.

"That's why I didn't want to tell you, I knew you'd be shocked and....."

I silenced him by kissing him back, I never thought that someone like him could love me. After a few moments, I parted from him, regaining breath, but never taking my eyes off of his.

"I love you too, Ayato."

"You do? I thought you could never see me that way."

"Sure sometimes you are a pain in the butt and you are incredibly childish, but I do love you for it."

"Then y/n, I have one more question."

"What is it?"

"Can I drink from you?"

"I thought you preferred Yui's blood."

"The taste of her blood begins to get boring after a while, besides, I would rather drink from the one who has earned my feelings."

"I feel honored Ayato, go ahead."

I expected him to go for my neck but instead he went for my wrist. He brought to his face for close inspection, as he smelt my skin and then sunk his fangs through the flesh. He sucked my blood slowly in order for it not to hurt and also to control his hunger in making sure he didn't drink too much. Soon he removed his fangs and looked at me while licking his lips.

"TIMES UP!"

"So sweet and intoxicating."

"I'm glad it suits your tastes."

The doors burst open and I immediately snatched my hand away and started screaming at him.

"What the hell makes you think that you can just drink from me without permission?"

I gave him a wink as he held a shocked expression. He knew we had to continue our little act.

"Well Yours Truly was thristy, I needed a drink."

"You couldn't have waited two more minutes and then you could have drank from Yui."

"Hey y/n I thought you were on my side," said Yui.

"Not since he bit me I'm not," I screamed back at her.

"Your blood wasn't as good as hers anyway, so don't flatter yourself into thinking that I will drink from you more often."

I growled at him before leaving the room, but as I was about to exit the door, I looked back at Ayato, he had his eyes on me while everyone else was distracted. I winked at him and blew him a kiss. He winked back and wore a large smirk on his face.

................................................................................................................

author: gosh Ayato you were so hard to write

Ayato: Yours truly can't help it if he is perfect

author: *Hits Ayato with pillow*

okay guys Ayato's smut chapter is up next and it will be uploaded before the new year I promise, well in my time zone, I don't know about anyone else xx

thanks for reading and remember to vote and comment xx

oh I keep forgetting, thank you guys for helping me read a thousand views with this book, I have all of you to thank for this, so Thank you, I love you all xx