Black Tie

My fingers felt the soft material of a black tie wrapped around my hand. I slowly pulled my arm out, the piece of material seemed long, my hand having to wrap more of the material around my palm as the hat finally exposed the end of it. I stared at the black tie with a bit of hope that who I thought the tie belonged to was wrong. A hand gently grasped mine, pulling the tie from my grasp.

"Well Little Luna, it looks like you got me. This should be fun."

My eyes widened in shock as Laito put the tie around his neck and began to tie it. He then took his fedora off of Kanato and poured the contents onto the floor before placing the hat on his head.

Excuse my French, " merde(1)," I mumbled under my breath.

He gave me a sneaky smirk, he had heard me.

"I love it when you speak another language," he whispered in my ear.

"Not that I don't approve of your linguistic skills y/n but please refrain yourself from using words of such," said Reiji.

"My apologies Reiji, it wasn't a well planned reaction."

I glared at Laito again before speaking.

"Move it pervert, the quicker this is over with the better."

"Laito, no funny business, she and pancake here both belong to yours truly," Ayato said.

"If she did then why weren't you picked?"

I crossed my arms in a huff, walking towards the closet, the tension in the room was growing strong between the brothers. I could feel Laito's eyes wandering up and down my body, deciding on what he probably was going to do to me. Once we were inside, I slumped my body against the wall as Kanato closed the doors.

"Seven minutes!" He yelled.

The lock on the door clicked. I was now locked in a small space, with the pervert vampire.

"Don't bother trying anything Laito."

I heard him chuckle darkly.

"And why not my little Luna?"

"Because I said so that's why."

"Unfortunately, that's not a good enough reason for me."

I heard him step closer to me , forcing me to step away.

"Why are you running away? Don't you like being around me."

"Obviously you never learned from earlier, do I need to kick you again?"

His hands instantly protected himself as he backed into the corner, he seemed slightly afraid.

"Oh I learned alright, but I would like to keep my manhood in tact, literally."

"Well then, don't test my patience."

I kicked the wall in frustration, how long left did we have? I closed my eyes for a few seconds, taking deep breaths in order to calm myself down. A cold hand then grasped my chin, hot breath tickling my cheek.