Red Tie

My hand fumbled around all of the useless items within the hat, I really couldn't be bothered doing this but again I never really had a choice when it came to the Sakamaki brothers. My fingers were then caught by some sort of material, I settled for that object and pulled it out. What came out was a long piece of red material that I managed to decipher as a tie, that only belonged to one person. As if on cue, said person groaned in annoyance.

"Really you had to pick me, Yours Truly demands a redo," said Ayato.

"Hey not my fault, I had a one in six chance and who said I wanted to do it with you anyway."

"Ayato, y/n quit fighting and get in the cupboard," said Kanato, "It's only for seven minutes anyway."

"Yeah seven minutes of my life well wasted," I replied.

We were acting like children but I didn't really care, if he didn't want to do it then neither will I.

"Listen, take this chance as a bonding moment, maybe you two could be friends," said Laito.

Ayato and I both looked at each other before we burst out laughing.

"Friends, Yours Truly does not need any friends."

"Well I'm glad that you admitted that you were the loner and not me."

"Thank you....... hey!"

"Laito shove them in already," said Kanato.

Within minutes, Laito had shoved us into the cupboard.

"Hey what about Pancake?" asked Ayato.

"I'll keep her company, besides you have y/n to suit your needs," replied Laito.

"Hey I am not an object!" I screamed.

"If you say so Little Luna."

Laito closed the doors on us and the lock clicked, I was locked in the cupboard with the one I hated most, Ayato. I huffed in annoyance before walking over to him.

"What do you want?" he asked sounding annoyed.

I looked about quickly before speaking.

"Do you think they fell for it?"

His facial expression lightened and he began to laugh.

"It was believable as Kanato was fed up, heck I think Reiji was ready to blow a fuse with us."

I laughed at that.

"I'm so glad we decided to do this, I'm sorry if I was a bit mean with the loner joke."

"It's fine, it didn't actually offend me."

"That's good, I thought that I had went to far."

"Come here you."

He grabbed my arm and pulled my body close to his before he started to tickle me.

"Ayato, quit it"