"Never, this time I intend to win the battle."

He kept on tickling, causing my sides to ache in pain and my throat to hurt from all of the laughing as I continued to lower to the ground. I then ended up flat on my back with Ayato straddling my hips as he continued to tickle me.

"Are you quite finished yet?"

"Not yet."

He tickled me a few more times before he stopped.

"Now I'm finished."

"Baka."

"You love me really."

"Actually I may need to think about that one."

I attempted to catch my breath and Ayato removed himself from my hips and sat next to me.

"Y/n, I have a question?"

"Ask away, I'm all ears."

"Did you really have to kick my manhood that hard earlier?"

"Well, you were annoying Yui and that is every man's weak spot."

"Wow violent much, and I thought Subaru was bad."

"Thanks, you saying I'm a man now."

"I'm not saying that I just......"

"I was only joking idiot," I said as I ruffled his hair.

I lay on the ground with my eyes closed while he sat next to me in silence for a minute before he spoke again.

"Y/n?"

"mmmmm?"

"Do you...... do you still have my tie? I would prefer to have it back in my possession."

I realised that his tie was still in my pocket.

"Sure."

I reached into my pocket and pulled out his tie. He held his hand out and I placed the material in his hands.

"Thanks."

"No problem."

We sat in silence again. Although Ayato seemed to be fighting with himself over something that I couldn't put my finger on. I rose from the ground and sat on my knees, so that I was the same height as Ayato. I placed my hand on the side of his face and made him look at me.

"Ayato, is something wrong? You look preoccupied."

"It's nothing."

"Don't give me that, its' never nothing with you."

"I told you it's nothing." 

"Sure, sure, it'll fool the others but it won't fool me, now tell me what's wrong?"

"If I tell you will you stop annoying me and treating me like a child."