2

Half the day went by fast I went to 6th hour after lunch and sat in my normal seat in the far back right corner sadly Clair was not in that class with me but something was way off in my math class the person who sat there was not the normal person it was non other then, yep up you guessed it Tyler and his gang they all sat around me and just looked at me "what!" I asked looking at them "so sweetheart we meet again" "oh look we do meet again I didn't think you would remember me, Jackass" his friends Dylan and Nate laughed as Tyler glared at them after that he didn't talk to me at all which I loved by the way.

"Okay class you can go" Mrs. Robe said as she left the room I was almost the last to leave but Tyler was still in his desk I tried walking out the door but someone grabbed my hand I turn around and it Tyler he pushed me against the wall and said "Listen here sweetheart you need to stop" "Stop what?" I asked innocently "being like that with your attitude towards me one snap of my fingers and I. Can make this whole school against you" "aww that's so cute Jackass, thinking that I care about the kids in the school not liking  I could care less Jackass" I really could care less
"Ha okay Sweetheart okay" "Listen Jackass I don't care if you threaten me it's not like I care if you do threaten me what do I have to lose I don't have par-" I stopped myself thinking about what I almost told him, he looked at me with caring eyes "you don't have what?" He asked but I pulled away from him and ran to my next class which I was late to thanks to Tyler.

After school Clair and I went home and saw that people were moving in I didn't stay to see who was moving in but all I know is that it's a boy and his little sister moving in but it's just them no parents nothing just them nobody else, look they must be like us. I walked in and eat dinner and then took the longest hot ass shower ever when I was done getting dressed there was a knock at the door I opened it and saw a little girl around 8 or 9 asking if she could use the bathroom because her brother was in theirs I said yes and showed her the way to the bathroom she thanked me and ran out the door.