Chapter 11: My Evil Plan

Start from the beginning

 Placing a hand against my hammering heart, I shook my head. “Sorry I thought you were a deformed monster.” I gasped out as I tried to catch my breath.  

The old woman gave me a look of disgust before pulling sharply on her dogs lead and walking around me. My eyes widened when I realised that I had just accused her off looking like an ogre. As she hastily walked around me, it tried to explain my irrational behaviour, “I'm not saying you look like a deformed ogre or anything, the shadows…okay sorry.”

The old lady ignored me and continue on in the rain, her head down casted and I mentally facepalmed myself.

Great, not only did I make a complete idiot out of myself to a complete stranger but my sneakers where starting to make little squeaks. Not only that, but I’m pretty sure each trainer is supporting the Olympic swimming pool.

When a car turned down the road, the flashlights slightly blinding me as I glared at the advancing light in jealousy. Stupid drivers, just want to make fun of me being in the rain and looking like a drowned rat.

Keeping my head down I tried not to scream when the car rolled to a stop a couple of feet in front of me, the car slowing before driving off. I sighed and continued on this long ass road. Another car appears, this time from behind, when I realised it was following beside me, I glanced up. Squinting, I recognised it as my stolen car.

Once the driver had caught my attention, he rolled down the window, the mechanicals sound making my teeth grit in annoyance. Not even glancing at him, I continued on with my sulk as if I didn’t have a car on my tail, following me along the path.

The silence was filled with the sound of raindrops pelting my car and the sidewalk when Kyle finally spoke, “Hey.”

At his choice of words, I couldn’t help but glance at him, there was a slight tilt to his lips as he tried to mask the smirk making me loose the little self-control I had as I barked out a sharp, “You’re an asshole.” my lips where pressed together in a tight line and my fringe was probably plastered to my forehead, but I didn’t care. This guy was really testing the little restrain I had and I was ready to tear him a new asshole.

Kyle caught on my dark mode and rolled his eyes as he threw a hand in the air. “Come on Gwen, it was funny.” He mused as if this was one big joke to him.

My eyes widened at his idea of ‘funny’.

“Funny!” I shouted turning to look at him, “a joke is funny, stealing someone’s car and making them walk miles home in the pouring rain is not funny!” I shouted at him as I wrapped my arms around myself in an attempt to keep out the chill that had settled into my bones, “I’m soaking wet, my feet are killing me and I am starving. The worst thing is, is that it took you almost two hours to actually get of your fat ass and come and get me. What is wrong with you?” I asked making him sigh as he faced forward, his gaze focused on the road that would be soon coming to an end.

“Stop being a brat, it was a joke it’s not like I knew it was going to rain.” He pointed out as if it would make the situation better.

Looking up at the dark sky, I almost threw my hands out and screamed in frustration. Can this guy piss me off anymore? “No, I never said you could predict the weather weatherman, the point is that you stole my car, you have no right.” I declared trying to get it in his thick head that things and people around here are not for his picking.

Kyle glanced at me, his eyes narrowed. “I didn't steal it!” he defended.

Snorting, I raised a questioning eyebrow at him. “Yes, you did.” I said slowly, maybe that way he will begin to understand the concept of taking and giving.