Chapter 1: The Goddess Is Born

Anubis stood by a pond. The pond showed how everyone was on the land of Egypt. Anubis was very calm and very serious about his job. Suddenly a horn was blown, alerting all gods and goddesses to come to the main home. Anubis sighed and began to walk towards the main home. Soon all the gods and goddesses were in the main home. Amun, god of all gods sat on his throne. "Gods and goddesses, I have been alerted about a great power that is being born." He said. "You do not mean..." Hathor said. Amun nodded. "The goddesses of all others, she is being born at this moment, and we will all be there to greet the goddess." Amun said. Amun stood up. "Come, let us leave for the greeting." Amun said. Everyone followed Amun to the new goddess. Soon everyone arrived to see a giant egg, the golden snakes were moving and slithered away. The golden egg began to glow brightly. A female figure was seen floating. The figure gently landed on the ground. She was a panther with long black hair. She wore a gold and white outfit with two blue long ribbons attached to her arm like golden bracelets. The panther opened her eyes and looked around. Her eyes were golden and glowing with curiosity. Amun walked up to the panther and helped her up. "Greetings, welcome to the heavens of Egypt, I am Amun, god of all gods, do you have a name?" He asked. "Z-Zahra." Zahra said shyly looking down. Anum smiled at her. "Greetings, Zahra, come, I will have others escort you around our world." Amun said. Amun guided her towards a group. "These are my most trusted and loyal companions, Anubis, god of death, Hathor, goddess of love and music, do not pay much attention to her other half, Sekhmet, goddess of revenge." Amun said. "Hey, I heard that!" A voice cried. Suddenly a figure appeared beside Hathor. She looked exactly like Hathor, a lion with the same golden Egyptian clothing. But she looked a bit more older. Amun chuckled abit. Zahra giggled quietly. "And my final companions, Seth god of chaos and storms, and Nut, goddess of the skies." Amun said. "I-It is very nice to meet you all." Zahra stuttering while bowing. "Same to you too Zahra." Hathor said smiling. "Yeah whatever." Sekhmet muttered making Hathor roll her eyes while smiling. Seth nodded. Anubis looked down to her. "Zahra, that means flower, it is fitting." He said. Zahra blushed a little. "W-what is a flower?" She asked. "Oh that is right, you were just born, don't worry, you will find your power soon enough, in the meantime, I would like for you four-" Amun began. "Five!" Sekhmet interrupted. Amun chuckled. "Yes of course, as I was saying I would like for you five to teach Zahra the many ways of life here and on the land of Egypt, I must go and meet with Ra at the time being, farewell." He said. They bowed as Amun left. Hathor smiled at Zahra and grabbed her hand. "Come along Zahra, there are many things to show you." She said smiling. Zahra gave Hathor a small, shy smile as Hathor dragged her around. "Now now Hathor, do not drag her around like a leashed dog." Seth said shaking his head. Hathor rolled her eyes. Soon they all began to walk around. "What is that?" Zahra asked pointing to something. "That's a tree, duh." Sekhmet said rolling her eyes. Zahra blushed a little and looked down. "Do not worry, these are called trees, they have life just like us, they grow until they are old enough to become big and strong, and they are really fun to climb on." Nut said. Zahra nodded. "What about that?" Zahra asked pointing to a bird. "That is a swan, it is a type of bird that has many beauty." Hathor said. "What is a bird and what is beauty?" Zahra asked. The four laughed but Sekhmet just rolled her eyes. "This, might take a bit to learn from, but soon you will learn all that you need to know." Seth said with a small smile. During the time the most littlest things were a big discovery to Zahra, she had to learn definitions and objects and such. The last place they went was the pond. "What is this?" Zahra asked. "That is a pond, it shows us how things are doing well for our land named Egypt." Anubis said. The pond began to show a village with many human mortals walking and doing their business. Zahra stared in awe. "Who are they?" Zahra asked. "They are called humans, they are a source of life that walk on the world." Anubis said. "Oooh." Zahra said in awe her tail wagging with curiosity. Soon the night came. "Alright Zahra, Hathor and Sekhmet will take you to where you will be saying." Seth said. Zahra nodded and followed Hathor and Sekhmet. They reached a palace like building. "You will be resting here for now on, we would give you a tour, but it is getting late and you must rest." Hathor said. "Don't let the creepy crawlies get you while you sleep." Sekhmet said smirking. Zahra hid behind Hathor, making her giggle. "Do not worry, she is just joking, come along Zahra, let us get you to your room." Hathor said. Zahra nodded. They went inside, as they walked Zahra would ask questions about the things the palace would have. Soon they arrived to a door. They opened the door as they walked in. "Here is where you will sleep, if you need anything I will be around." Hathor said. "Yeah whatever." Sekhmet said. They left the room leaving Zahra to look around in awe. Zahra suddenly felt her eyes closing and she yawned. 'This must mean I am tired, that is what Nut told me.' Zahra thought. Zahra looked at the bed. 'And that must be a bed.' She thought said. Zahra walked over to the bed and laid down. Since they forgot to explain what a blanket was for she only laid on the bed and fell into a deep sleep. But a snake figure slithered his way from the darkness and to the bed. He simply covered the little goddess with blankets. "Soon you will be mine." He simply said before leaving the goddess to rest.