I look over the chart before she moves it and replaces it with another. "This is your blood system, focusing merely on wolfs bane." She explains. I didn't understand the chart at all, words and lines zig zagging all over the place. 

"Your blood cells carry the wolf's bane. I've documented how they must have looked like when you were born." She says flipping to a blood cell page. The cell was filled with a white liquid. "But then I basically just entered some data in, and broke it down slowly over the years." She flips more pages at me. 

Each page indicates a year and age under the cell. I notice that in each of the pictures the white liquid has faded. In the beginning the white dominated the cell; it was so solid there was no doubt about it. But as the pictures go on it slowly fades until I reach to the picture in front of me. 

"This is your blood cell now." She says. "The white is almost all out. I've noticed that every year, the day before your birthday it fades even more. And based on the information and data I have collected from your blood..." She trails off and produces another page. This time the white in the cell is completely gone, "the wolfs bane will be completely out of your system the night before your birthday." 

"What does this mean then?" I ask slowly.  

She grins over at me and David is the one that answers from behind her, his head still buried in the book. 

"It means that your werewolf will finally gain strength over the year." David said bring the book and himself over to the table. "We were just searching the old files from when wolfs bane was used to suppress the wolf. Nothing useful since the high council didn't really record any half wolf's history." He says annoyed. 

"But with other wolves, they noticed that once they banned the use of wolfs bane the wolf gradually got stronger of the years. Until it returned to its full strength." He says. 

"So you're saying this little bump." I grab the first page and show the little bump in the blue line. "Is my wolf coming back?" I ask slowly, taking this all in. 

Dr. Manor nods with a smile on her face. "Yes, that's exactly what we are saying. I have a theory on all of this." She says. "Can I borrow those earrings your mother gave you?" She asks sounding excited. 

I slowly nod since that's all I can do. Preston mumbles something about going to get them and I don't stop him. My brain taking everything in that they just said. My wolf was coming back? What does this mean to me? They basically told me they never experienced something like this before. 

I didn't notice that Preston returned until I heard a gasp from Dr. Manor. "What?" I ask as she takes the earrings to another table where microscopes are and all these other things. 

She's quiet for a moment as she does something to the earrings, from my vantage point I see her break the stone off and place it in some water solution. I decide not to push for answers right now; instead I look at the charts once more. 

"Hey, you ok?" Preston whispers, wrapping his arms around my waist and resting his head on my shoulder. 

I sigh. "I'm not sure how I feel. This seems... crazy. All I know is that one day I'm a human then the next I'm part werewolf. It seems too crazy. Having a boyfriend and friends for a werewolf I can handle, but me? All I know is being human; I don't know how to handle the other part of me." I admit. 

"It's going to be hard I know, but I will help you through this. I know it's a lot to take in and I wish that I can take it all away. But I can't, we just have to take it how it is and move on, you have me and your friends to help you through this." He whispers in my ear, his hands rubbing reassuring circles on my stomach.