Bromare

* Bromares is a mix of brothers and nightmares . Ezra and Jonathan are having nightmares.*

I'm running towards him but it seems as if I will never reach him.
"Jonathan! Jonathan!" Ezra yells. Then someone is chasing him. The man catches him and kills him. The ground becomes a pool of blood. And I'm drowning in it. Then I feel someone shaking me . I wake up and find everyone but Jonathan staring at me. I must have had another nightmare.

Ezra was screaming so we all went to Kanans room and the kid was having a nightmare. Kanan wakes him up and he is as pale as a ghost.
"Kid you okay." I asked. He just kept looking between us looking for someone.

Zeb asks Ezra something. But I don't answer I bolt out of the room to Jonathan. When Ezra got to my room Jonathan was still sleeping. Ezra saw that he was having a nightmare. Ezra woke him up and he yelled,"Ezra!". " Its OK Jonathan."Ezra said. He jumped up and hugged Ezra.

"You were gone. Someone killed you And then the ground became blood." Jonathan sobbed.
Everyone had made it to where Ezra had ran off to and saw Ezra and Jonathan hugging each other. They were shivering as if they were cold.
"Kanan its the Inquisitor he is trying to get me and Jonathan back. I need your help and your trust for a mission. I am going back." Ezra said.
" No Ezra, you're not! We just got you back!" Kanan yelled. Ezra began to cry he knew Kanan would be heart broken he was also heart broken. "I have to Kanan. He told me when he thought I was loyal to him that he wanted me for his Sith Lord because I was incredibly strong in the force and that when the Sith Lord died I would take his place. That's why he is always after us . Of course they want to kill you But it is mainly because of me. And I can't keep getting you guys in danger, you guys are my family. And I need you to promise me that you will move on. Hera be the best pilot on the galaxy. Zeb mess with some bucket heads. Sabine keep being the fantastic artist you are. Chopper be the best annoying droid ever." Ezra said.

Ezra turned to Kanan and saw that he was in tears. Ezra began to cry again and hugged Kanan.
" Kanan I need you to be strong for everyone and take care of my little brother. You need to take care of him. I'll be leaving in a week. So we should make it last." Ezra cried.

Kanan looked into Ezra's electric purple eyes and smiled. Ezra smiled back at Kanan then turned to his brother.
Jonathan had been quiet this whole time. Jonathan burst into the tears he had been holding back. Jonathan grabbed his brother and pulled him into a hug.
" Hey buddy. I know we just got back together but I need you to be strong and help these guys out they're going to need it." Ezra chuckled.
" How can you be so calm about this? And you are always putting yourself in danger for others. Why?." Jonathan sobbed.
" Because I know you'll be okay. And like mom and dad always told us , Stick up for those who can't defend themselves. " Ezra explained.

Ezra kissed Jonathan on the head and climbed into the vents. I wanted to be in my special place so I don't have to breakdown in front of everyone.