Explained

After about an hour of light tag they had calmed down and Sky was put down for a nap. Ezra gathered everyone for a meeting. Ezra walked in the cockpit and saw Jonathan leaning against Zeb's chair. Zeb didn't really care for Jonathan but he could tell that he was concerned about him. Ezra then realized what was wrong with Jonathan. Jonathan seemed to notice Ezra staring at him. Ezra then realized everyone was waiting for him to tell them what the meeting was for. He shook himself from his daze. He smiled at each of his family members and gave them each a long hug. When he finished hugging Zeb and Sabine he asked them to leave, leaving only Jonathan, Hera, and Kanan in the cockpit with Ezra. "You guys are my mom and dad so I need to ask you for advice. What do I...I mean we do?" Ezra asked. Jonathan began to leave but Ezra grabbed his hand and pulled him into a giant hug."I know now. I'm sorry I left when it happened I didn't sense it. How long has it been happening?"Ezra said. Jonathan relaxed and melted into the hug. Jonathan looked up at Ezra."It's been happening since you left. Ez...I'm scared. And now you are looking after a baby. It's gotten better since you've returned but..." Jonathan said before Ezra interrupted him. "You are still my brother. You are what I had left when mom and dad were gone. But look at Hera did you know she healed every bruise and every cut. She helped calm me down when I got angry. And Kanan, he was there with me during every nightmare and vision. He protected me and saved me many times. He is my new dad and she is my new my mom. But you will always have your brother. Always." Ezra explained to Jonathan. Jonathan turned and looked up at Hera and Kanan. "Is it ok if I call you..."Jonathan began, he didn't finish because Hera and Kanan had pulled him into a warm embrace. Ezra could feel the happiness coming from Jonathan and it was as if a weight had lifted off his shoulders. Hera, Kanan, and Jonathan broke free from the hug in time to see Ezra begin to fall to ground but was caught by his good friend Zeb.