Chaper 17: Reminders

Kyle's POV
We got home from the mall and when the girls were looking over the things they bought all 3 of us boys secretly took the gifts that we bought and wrapped them in small gold gift bags. We tucked them at the side of our beds so they couldn't see it.
{time skip}
It was 7:30 in the morning so i got up and woke up Altair and Francis. We all got our gold gift bags and put them on the kitchen table. we decided to cook them breakfast too so we did. I cooked the bacon, Altair cooked the scrambled egg and Francis cooked the pancakes. We cooked enough food to feed us all and we put one egg, 2 pancakes, and 3 strips of bacon on 6 plates. On the girls plates we put the gold gift bag beside their meals and with the syrup we made syrup hearts. It was once again Altair's idea to kiss them so they get pissed and they wake up faster so we went near our beds and Francis signalled with his hands 3..2..1! All 3 of us kissed our girlfriends. They all woke up at the same time but this time they didn't get pissed because they were so tired to even speak. we waited for about five minutes and still they weren't awake so we carrie them to our balcony so they could feel the cold. They woke up in surprise and their first words were "Why are we here?!" All three of us just laughed and carried them back inside. they walked to the washroom and fixed up their face and tooth brushed. They walked out of the washroom and we pointed to the kitchen table. they all sat down on their seats and opened their gifts that we bought them. They yelled "Oh My G! Thankieeeee!" They laid down the gifts on the table next to their breakfast and snapped a picture and the caption was "thank you sweet boys!" We all ate our breakfast and took a shower. we had to go back to the studio to practice our blind audition songs because it was next week. We arrived at the studio and practiced our songs 5 each.

A/N: Good morning guys so how was your day? sorry for not updating yesterday but at least i updated today! please keep voting and sharing! please dm me for suggestions on what coach they should pick and how many people should turn.sorry for the short and boring chapter today but yeah sooooo Ba-Bye! I lavb you!