Chapter 1: Summer

Julianna's POV
I just woke up it's 6:00 in the morning, i had to wake up early because Me, Kyle and Daniella decided to spend the last day of summer together.

So i decided to text them in our group chat. D-Daniella K-Kyle J-Julianna (Me)

DKJ;))))
J: hey guys so where are we planning to go?

D: I'm not sure we pretty much went everywhere this summer.

K: I know where!

J: Where?

D: Ya where Ky?

K: Secret! just meet at my house.

J: Okay be there in 5!

D: k be there in 3!
{end of conversation}

Kyle's POV
It's the first day of school tommorow and me, Julie, and Dani decided to go out somewhere. I decided to take them to the first place we met which was at the park. Then there was a doorbell i was still getting dressed while they doorbelled Julianna and Daniella. They kept doorbelling until they officialy broke the doorbell. Bella woke up by the sound of the doorbell so i told her to open the door.

Daniella's POV
Me and Julianna arrived at Ky's house we doorbelled for a gazillion timed thrn finally baby bella opened the door. ever since Ky joined the Voice all 3 of us have been spending every single day with eachother. We both barged into Kyle's room and he screamed. "Oh my gosh Kyle" Julianna said. Julie ran out of the room as fast as she could and i was wondering what happened (I was using my phone) i looked up and saw Ky shirtless! I ran out of the room as fast as i could and Ky quickly locked his bedroom door. The next thing i saw was Julie covering her eyes and saying "Bear claw ahhhhh that was sooo gross"
then i heard someone dying on the ground from laughter i widened my eyes and saw it was bella she was laughing her butt off She finally settled down and said "AHAHAHAH YOU BOTH SAW KUYA WITHOUT A SHIRT!" Julie stopped running around and went to Bella and said "no wonder why you were smiling ever since we came in."

Kyle's POV
I heard Bella open the door to let Julie and Dani in i thought they were going to sit down on the couch and watch some tv junk but instead they opened my bedroom door and ohhhh myy "that was so embarssing" i said to myself. I'm totally going to tickle that bella to death. I walked out of my room and saw Bella, Julie and Dani sitting on the kitchen table eating the leftover cookies Bella brang home from girl scout. I walked down the stairs and Dani said "So i see you've learnt how to put a shirt on" Julie just sat there laughing with Bella. ugh that Dani -_- my comeback was "Maybe you should learn how to knock tomorrow." she rolled her eyes at me, "Guys let's just go now" Julie said Dani said "Ya let's just go before Bella's classes start" "WAIT!" I yelled "What now" julie continued "you guys need to be blind folded" i said "ughhh FINE" they both groaned i got both of my blue panyo's and wrapped them around there heads. I walked them to the park because Mom needed to use the car to drive Bella to her Girl scout place.

A/N: Okay guys how's the first chapter? rate it from 1-10 please thankieee don't forget Chapter 2 coming up tomorrow

Instagram:teamkuldarleneatics1
Please vote and share my story thankss okayyy

Byeeeeeeeee!!!;)))) I lavb you<3