Chapter 10: Asap apperance

Francis's POV
{time skip}
I looked at the clock in my dressing room 12:00. Today me, Daniella, Altair, Julianna, Kyle and Zephanie were guesting on asap. We shared one dressing room, there was a sign on the door that said "FDAJKZ" The producer yelled out "5 minutes!" The girls finished putting on their makeup and me, Kyle and Altair checked our Instagram. (@altairlanceaguelo, @francisxlim, and @kyle._.echarri). We were going on stage in 2 minutes, so before we went on stage Altair's older sister took a picture of us carrying the girls. They called out our name and we went on stage, We sang "Turn up the Music" like what the top 4 of TVKS1 always sang. (Darlene, Jk, Darren and Lyca) after the preformance we headed back to our dressing room. We were told in our dressing room that we will be also guesting on GGV next week. So when we got home we all facetimed and practiced the song we were going to sing on GGV. we decided to sing "One way or another." when we finished practicing our songs we went to sleep.

Jaltair fan's POV
a week later......
(At the dressing room door of GGV)'
we went to the dressing room that said "FDAJKZ." We saw Daniella, Francis, Altair, Julianna, Kyle and Zephanie, they were all getting ready and taking some pictures. We were holding a poster it said "Bamboo Global"
(they were a fan of Julianna and Altair) We secretly walked past the security guards and went inside. We tapped Altair's shoulder and asked "ummm can we take a picture with you and Julianna?" Altair was about to answer but the security guards took us out. ughhhh those security guards👿

Altair's POV
We were inside the set of GGV then 2 girls asked me if me and Julianna could take a picturewitb them. I was going to tell them that they weren't allowed to be inside the dressing room but he security guards already took them. We finished getting ready and went on stage. We started singing "One way or another" after our preformance we sat down on some orange chairs and Vice asked us some questions. After the question and answer portion we each did solo preformances, I sang "Photograph", Julianna sang "Sunday Morning", Francis sang "when you believe", Daniella sang "Count on me" Kyle sang "Got to believe in magic" and Zephanie sang "Honeymoon Avenue."
after our preformances vice said to the camera man that it was time to go, but before we left the producers all handed us an IPad mini before we left. After the show we asked our limo driver to drive to starbucks.
{at starbucks}
We we're in the line waiting for our turn to order. It was finally our turn and We ordered 6 birthday cake cake pops and 6 Mocha frappachino's. we walked out of the resturaunt and went inside the limo. the driver took us to my place and we hung out in my bedroom. We decided to watch a movie, So we watched the newest version of Annie because none of us watched it yet. In the middle of the movie we all got hungry so we ordered pizza and drinks. We ordered 1 box of hawaiian pizza and 1 box of Mushroom, we also bought a big bottle of Iced tea and cups. The pizza came and Francis payed for it. We finished the movie and ate Alora told us that Julianna, Francis, Daniella, Kyle and Zephanie needed to go home because their parents might be looking for them. they got all their things and i hugged Julianna from behind and kissed her cheek. I decided to come with them to bring them home, first we dropped off Francis, then Daniella, then Kyle, then Zephanie and finally Julianna. when Julianna got out of the car i yelled out "byee babe i miss you already!" and i gave her a flying kiss. she waved goodbye and guestured me a flying kiss too.

A/N: Hey guys! short and boring chapter but ye'know i don't want to keep you guys waiting. Sorry if i didn't update yesterday i really had no time, and Ye hey 10 chapter's finished! so that means there's going to be a facts page after this one! If there are some mis spelling sorry keep voting and sharing!