Chapter 16: The next Morning

Altair's POV
I woke up beside Julianna, of course i'm the one that carried her to the bed. I saw that she was using her phone so i kissed her secretly on the lips. she got mad because she was using her phone and she said "Altair ugh we didn't even toothbrush yet and you're already kissing me." i replied back to her and said "wow you don't like my morning kiss that i gave you this morning?" she looked into my eyes and said "Altair i didn't toothbrush do you know how gross that is we just woke up." i said in a sad childish coice and says "What you don't love me anymore?" she got pissed and said "of course i still love you." i pointed my lips for her to kiss it but instead she put her phone case to my lips. i rolled my eyes at her and then she pointed to the washroom. We both toothbrushed and then we sat back down on the bed. i said "well now would you kiss me?" again i pointed out my lips an she finally kissed it. we kissed for aboit a solid 7 seconds. then finally she calmed down so i asked her "why are you awake so early?" she replied back "oh i got a text message from my parents early in te morning so that's how i woke up." i said back "oh what did the text message say?" "they asked how are practice was and i just replied good." "ahhh okay" i said to her. I saw that we were the only ones awake so we decided to get out of bed and take pictures of them. first we too a picture of Kyle and Zephanie and then we took a picture of Daniella and Francis. We stood in the middle of their beds and I layed down in between Kyle and Zephanie and I layed down in the middle of Daniella and Francis. Finally they woke up and to be honest they were a little cranky. I spoke up and said "well Kyle, Francis aren't you going to kiss you're own girlfriend?" so Kyle and Francis kissed their girlfriend and again they got mad just like Julianna. all four of them went to go toothbrush while me and Julianna got dressed. when they were done toothbrushing they quickly got dressed and sat down on the couch then we called the special number that lead to the breakfast table. we ordered morning sausages, pancakes and hot chocolate. after we were done our breakfast we all decided to go shopping. we arrived at the mall and the driver that was assined with us at the hotel told us that if we're ready to go home we'll have to give him a call. Julianna, Daniella, abd Zephanie shopped at Forever 21 of course we let them go first because you know the saying "Ladies first" they walked into the store and looked for fake glasses, a yellow t-shirt and overalls. there was a party so they decided to dress minion like. all 3 of them walked out of the change room and asked "does it look good?" all 3 of us boys looked at eachother and said "well it would look kinda better if you lost the glasses." Daniella spoke up and said "you know what boys don't know fashion lets just buy these." we all walked to the cashier and they payed for their clothes. Then finally it was our turn we told the girls to go get some starbucks or do whatever. We walked into the store claires and looked for little gifts that have a lot of meaning in them to goive to the girls. we ended up buying them matching phone cases, necklaces, braclets and rings.

A/N: hey guys how was this chapter? i'm trying tobring back the old updating scedule when i used to update every single day but yea it's a work in progress. Please keep voting an sharing!

Ba-bye i lavb you!💙