Chapter 13: Memories

Daniella's POV
It was about 8:57 in the night and Altair texted us in our group chat.
J-Julianna D-Daniella F-Francis A-Altair K-Kyle Z-Zephanie

A: Hallo
D:Hey what's up?
A: Wait first who's on?
D: Me, of course
K: I'm here
Z: hello
J: hi?
F: Present ma'am
A: ??
F: Oh opps i'm online😛
A: okay guys meet me at the carnival near the park the one we went to before.
D: See ya
K: Bye
Z: KYLE PICK ME UP
K: i was going to ask you if you wanted a ride but i guess you were 1 step ahead of me😂
J: Carnival it is
F: I'll be there (song lyrics come on hehe joke)
{end of conversation}

Francis's POV
we finished our conversation and then my phone died. i went to go charge it, while i was there to charge it i stumbled across the picture me, Francis , Julianna, Altair, Kyle and Zephanie took while they were carrying us in the pool. I took the picture off my bedroom wall and took a picture of it on my phone to post it on instagram. I posted the picture and I got lots of comments sayin "#relationshipgoals #bestfriendgoals" i chuckled and hung the picture back on my wall. I almost forgot I went back to my phone still in the charging socket and tagged Daniella, Altair, Julianna, Kyle, and Zephanie. I tagged them and put their username by their feet. (@Daniellaxxlim, @francisxlim @Juli.anna, @altairlanceaguelo, @kyle._.echarri and @zephaniedim.)

A/N: sorry for the cliffhanger but just so you know @Juli.anna and @zephaniedim. are just account usernames that i made up. but those are the real boys instagram (i do follow zephanie on instagram but i forgot her username)

(Back to Daniella's POV)
{time skip}
i looked over to my clock to see what time it was and great it wasn't on. i searched for the chord that led to the clock but it took a while. about 7 minutes later i finally found it. I sat down on the floor in relief, i stood up and plugged the chord into the nearest socket. then i arranged the clock setting to pm and finally it worked! I looked at the clock one more time and saw it was 12:27 then i said to myself "wow did it take that long for me to find the chord?" i plopped down into my bed and put my blanket on. i couldn't sleep even though my eyes felt tired so i just pulled out my phone and texted everybody goodmorning and goodnight. while i was typing my last text message to my auntie i fell fast asleep.

A/N: ohmyg! i'm still so so so so so so sorry that i didn't update on time or post anything on my instagram i have just been really busy and i was busy for the whole entire day yesterday so i'm so so so so sorry. I hope you understand. please keep voting and sharing this story! Thankieee again for alot of reads and votes drom the last few chapters. Ba-bye i lavb you