Chapter 5: The next day

Julianna's POV
I just woke up, i looked at the clock it was 6:00 just in time. i looked beside me it was Altair he wasn't awake yet. So i rolled him off the bed.😂 He got up and said "ugh 6:00 why so early?"
"you lazy bum just get ready." i told him, I took a shower and changed into my uniform inside the washroom. I got out of the washroom to brush my hair. Altair was using his phone so i took it away from? him and pointed to the shower. He said "okay fine i'll get ready now." He took a shower and also changed into his uniform. We both walked downstairs holding hands to go eat breakfast. When we got down the stairs Kyle, Zephanie, Francis, and Daniella downstairs waiting for there breakfast. We sat on the tall stools and started eating. We ate breakfast with extra smiley syrup and Raspberries. (haha On the Wings of Love "extra smiley") when we were done eating we went to the washrooms in our bedroom to toothbrush. after that we packed out bags and all of us ran downstairs to grab our lunch and go. We grabbed our lunch from altairs mom. She said "I ordered you guys Jolibee chicken and put rice in a container with it." "Okay po thank you" we all said. We went inside the car and told the driver where we were going. We arrived at school and started our day.

{Day skip to dissmisal}
After school we had to go back to Altairs house and grab our stuff. We stayed there until 5:30 then our parents picked us up. It was a friday night so we all stayed up late texting eachother.

A/N: Okay very short chapter ( really short )😂 Do you guys like your chapters long or short? Just dm me the answer on instagram or comment it down below. oh yeah sorry this chapter sucks alot so to owe you back i'll be doing another chapter today. *DISCLAIMER* i might not be able to update everyday because of school work sooo yeah but i'll try my best to update every night.