|•001•|

001

Lira rolled over to the other side, she felt somebody breathing against her forehead. It caused her to wake up noticing she was in bed with her best friend, Toni.

Lira remembered the events of last night, perfectly fine nothing new. This was something she didn't want to happen though, she didn't wanna be one of those girls who slept with their guy friends. That's what happens when emotions run high and you can't control them.

The smell of breakfast suddenly hit her nose, making her tummy move.

She wondered who could have been cooking breakfast if she was up here next to toni, he never told her he had a maid or anything.

"Toni, wake up. I think somebody is down there."Lira lightly shook him and his eyes were struggling to open, you could tell she put it down as he slept like a baby.

"Chill, man. It might be tori."Toni said turning over and facing lira who was sitting up in his bed.

"Toni, I'm coming up there. You better not have one of your littles hoes up there, I swear they will get they ass beat today."Tori yelled while walking up his stairs, lira was confused. Was tori his girlfriend he didn't talk about?

"Who the hell is tori?"Lira slightly asked calmly, toni figured she forgot since he didn't talk about her as much.

"I'm his motherfucking sister, bitch."Tori said appearing from his door, lira was about to say something but toni stepped in.

"This is lira, the one I was telling you about."Toni spoke and winking to tori, Tori's attitude suddenly changed.

"Oh, you're lira? My brother talks about you so much, well, I made breakfast for him you can join us if you want. Sorry for calling you a bitch, didn't know you were lira."Tori said smiling and hyper like, lira just nodded.

"I'll be downstairs."Tori said smirking at toni, he just slowly rolled his eyes.

"Y'all been talking about me?"Lira asked shocked, he quickly sat up and shook his head.

"Nah, we haven't been talking about you in a bad way. One day, you'll understand."Toni said smiling, lira didn't understand but she was hungry again and ready to eat.

"I'm about to shower. You can shower in my guest room, you know where ya clothes at."Toni said getting up and heading to his connected master's bathroom. Lira had many clothes left at Toni's house, she basically lived here literally.

Lira got up and headed across the hallway, away to his guest bathroom she would go. Tori Mahfud was Toni's older and only sister, she's about 25 and Toni was 20. Tori had on her bright dark blue jean leggings, white T-shirt, and her bright dark blue Jean's jacket to match.

Tori was downstairs making brunch rather than breakfast, since it was 10:45 am. Toni came down in his lightly grey T-shirt, lightly bleached ripped blue jeans, and his black boots with socks to match. It was Autumn, it was October and Lira's favorite month since it's her birthday month.

"So, that's Ms. Lira?"Tori asked stirring her grits, Shrimp and Grits were Toni's favorite brunch meal. Toni sighed leaning against his countertop, his sister was buggy this morning.