Chapter Twenty Two (Part I)

Start from the beginning

"Ouuuuch." I whined. This girl was heavy handed, she's worse than Chris. "Aireka stop." I said swatting her hand away from me as she palmed my butt as we walked.

"Y'all are so gay." Austin laughed.

"Tell her to leave me alone." I laughed as I tried to run away from her. She chased after me and her hand remained glued to my butt."Jerome, get her. Please!" I hissed as I whacked her with my black Hermes bag.

"Nah, I'm enjoying the view." He smirked, making me roll my eyes. As we walked to the back, Aireka still had her hand on my butt and I was about two seconds away from slapping her. She probably had these people thinking we were gay. "Aireka! Stop it, before I tell Chris on you." I whined.

"Okay, I quit. Ain't nobody got time to play with his big ass. Nope!" She said quickly removing her hand, making me laugh.

"That's my baby daddy." I sang as I stuck my tongue out and danced. "His fine self."

"Nasty ass." She laughed. We were led into a room while Whitney was given a pregnancy test, weighed and her measurements were taken. We'd been waiting for about ten minutes before the nurse came in.

"I'm gonna go sit out in the lobby." Jerome announced as he got up from his seat. We were in the examination room, waiting for the doctor. Whitney had already changed into a gown so we were all just standing around waiting for her Dr. "We'll give y'all a little privacy. Come on Aireka."

"Aw man. But I wanted to see the baby." She pouted as she followed Jerome out of the room. My phone vibrated in my purse and I smiled and bit my bottom lip when I realized that it was from Christopher. It's amazing to me how a simple text from him brightens my mood instantly.

My King👑: what's for dinner, ma?

Anything you want babe.

My King👑: Fajitas?

That's fine .. And we can watch Selena! Can you make guacamole? 😁 Oooou and I can pick up some Churros and Cheesecake Chimichangas. Yum! 😋

My King👑: U childish! Every time we eat Mexican food u wanna watch that damn movie. 😂😂

Don't judge me. 😓 But fr .. Can we?

My King👑: that's cool but .. I'd rather eat u ... and watch that ass bounce while I'm hittin u from the back😏

You can have it any time Daddy. It's all yours baby. 😈😏👅

My King👑: 😩 Mannnnn wait til u get home. Lil sexy ass. 😏😈

Stop it babe. 🙈

My King👑: ain't no running either.

😭😭

My King👑: lol love u

Love you too Daddy. 😘

Whitney's appointment went really well. She's four months pregnant and in about two or three weeks we'll be able to tell if she's having a girl or a boy. Despite her not having any previous prenatal care, she and the baby were both in good health.

The look on Austin's face when the baby appeared on the ultrasound screen and when they heard the heartbeat, was simply priceless. He looked so proud. Whitney, as expected cried like a baby and I think that I was still in shock. I was really about to be somebody's grandma, I'm not even thirty years old yet.

After leaving the appointment, we all went out to brunch together before Austin and Whitney went back to school.

"Chrisssssss!" I yelled as I walked upstairs into my bedroom. He was in the bed with London, Arianna, and Christian. They were watching Bubble Guppies and Chris was half asleep. "Hi babe." I smiled as I leaned over and kissed his lips.