Chapter 49

Graduation Day!

Faiths POV

"Congratulations class of 2015!" Holy exclaimed. "We did it!" She squealed and everyone threw up there hats and cheered. She was probably the best valedictorian ever. "I feel old." I said scrunching my nose. "You shouldn't because your the youngest graduate this year." Devin chuckled.

"I'm just so glad its over now. " I smiled. "I'm glad I get to start my summer with a beautiful girl like you." He said kissing my cheek. "Were about to be turnt every night." I said excitedly. "You already know." He said giving me a high five.

I felt someone come up behind me and pick me up and start running around. "Faith and Devin we graduated!" Matt yelled. "I know!" I laughed as he continued to run. "I'm so happy!" He shouted. "Matt your going to-" I started before he fell causing me to fall too.

"Fall." I finished laughing. "Are you okay?" Devin laughed helping me up and I nodded. "I definitely didn't think that through." Matt said getting up. " I'm really sorry by the way." He chuckled. "Its okay, it was fun." I shrugged.

"I really want food." I said looking over at the table with food on it. "I can go get you something, so you can stay here and talk." Devin told me. "Thank you." I said giving him a peck on the lips. He smiled before before going over to the table.

"You have that boy wrapped around your finger." Matt said surprised and I shrugged. "You had sex with him didn't you." He whispered smirking at me. "Actually no, and I'm not doing that until we are together and I know its not a short term relationship." I told him. "I'm happy for you." He told me and I smiled.

"Matt we just graduated!" Cameron said excitedly coming over with some girl. "I know!" Matt said happily. "Faith." Cameron said dryly. "Cameron." I said giving him a fake smile.

"You seem very pleasant this evening." He said sarcastically. "You seem like a bigger douche bag than you were yesterday." I shrugged. "I'm sure Bailey doesnt mind it." He said smirking at her. "I don't daddy." She said biting her lip causing Matt and I both to gag. Dude she's like 12.

"I got you a piece of pizza because that's the only thing thats good up there." Devin chuckled. "Thank you." I smiled before taking a bite. "Hi Cameron." Devin said nicely. "Devin." Cameron said rolling his eyes. I glared at him and he gave me a fake smile.

"So who's coming to my party?" Matt asked awkwardly. "We will." Devin and I said in unison."I will be there." Cameron told him. "What time is your flight tomorrow?" Matt asked Devin and I. "I think its 6am." Devin answered and I nodded.

"No way, mine and Matt's are at the same time." Cameron said smirking at me. "No way." I said rolling my eyes. "Way." He said in a girly tone. "Your such a dick." I said looking at him in disbelief. "Don't call him that!" Bailey exclaimed. "Thank you baby." He said kissing her cheek. Gross.

"Let's go Devin." I said taking his hand and walking away. "I swear I hate him." I mumbled. "How about we just go home and get ourselves ready for the party?" Devin suggested and I nodded.

Right before we were about to leave Holly stopped me by giving me a big hug. "Where have you been? I didn't see you when I got off stage." She pouted. "I was just talking to Matt, I meant to come find you." I told her. "Where are you going now?" She asked.

"I was going to go with Devin to get ready for Matt's party." I told her. "Oh well I will meet you both there then." She smiled. "See you later Holls." I smiled. "Bye Devin." She said waving at him. "Bye." He smiled.

"Two of your friends actually talked to me today without giving me looks." He chuckled as we got in the car. "I think they are starting to like you." I smiled. "I really hope so." He sighed. "They do." I assured him.