Chapter 43

Faiths POV

"Wake up muda fucka." I said shaking Cameron. "Wow, your so cute." He said sarcastically. "Come on Cam, I made your mom let us stay home from school and you still aren't getting up." I said shaking him again and he didn't respond.

"I guess you don't get your birthday gift." I shrugged. "I'm so tired." He said rolling on his back and rubbing his eyes. "I know but I want to take you to breakfast." I smiled. "I will be ready in 15 minutes." He sighed before sitting up. "I will be downstairs waiting." I said before giving him a peck on the lips.

I dropped to the floor and crawled my way out of room. "Oh and please bring me crutches when your done." I said nicely. "Okay." He chuckled. "By the way I can see your underwear under your dress." He told me. "There spandex, so suck it." I said sticking my tongue out at him and he laughed.

I slid down the stairs on my butt and crawled my way to the kitchen so I could talk his mom. "Have they landed yet?" I asked attempting to stand up. "Their already at the restaurant. Is Cameron up yet?" She asked helping me up on the chair. "Thank you and yes he's getting ready now." I smiled.

"Are you nervous?" She asked. "Kinda because usually the guy asks the girl and me asking him is kind of awkward." I chuckled. "He's going to say yes, Cameron loves you, he might even be obsessed." She chuckled.

I have decided, being the game changer I am, to ask Cameron to be my boyfriend instead of him asking me. Why you may ask. I don't have the answer but it's okay.

I have invited all of his friends from California to come here to help me and throw a party for him. I know Cameron said he isn't the partying type but that was before I had already made the plans and invited most of the school.

I had no idea he was friends with Jack Gilinsky or else I would have invited him. I mean he probably thinks I'm weird but I don't care. Maybe Nash decided to invite him too. Hopefully he did but if not I guess I can't do anything about it.

"Happy birthday!" Gina exclaimed interrupting my thoughts. "Thank you." Cameron smiled giving her a hug. "We should get going. " Gina smiled releasing him. "Where are we going anyway?" He asked. "None of your business." She chuckled.

"Faith, I know you will tell me." He said looking over at me smiling. "Probably not." I shrugged and he groaned. "I like her." Gina smiled. "She's slight." Cameron shrugged. "Whatever." I chuckled. "I know, your the bomb." He sighed. "I'm glad you know." I smiled.

"We have to go now losers." Gina chuckled. "Let's get it!" Cameron said running out the door with my crutches. "Cameron you took her crutches!" Gina yelled out the door. "I almost forgot my princess!" He exclaimed running back in and sweeping me off my feet causing me to laugh.

"Cameron be careful." Gina said cringing at the way he tried getting me in the car. "I got this." He said before slamming my foot against the side of the car. "Ow Cameron!" I groaned . "I didn't even do anything." He lied. "Cameron you just slammed her foot against the car." Gina told him.

"I didn't think you saw it." He chuckled. "But I am sorry." He said before finally getting me in the car. "Isn't that just cute." Gina chuckled. "Mom were about to have a moment." He groaned. "No you weren't now get in the car before I leave you." She told him.

He ran to the other side of the car and got in the back seat with me. "I don't really appreciate you threatening me." He told her. "I don't appreciate you moving slow." She shrugged. "You were moving pretty slow." I whispered as we pulled out the drive way. "So now your both going to just team up against me." He frowned.

"Yep." We both said in unison. "Mom have another son so we can team up against you both." He chuckled. "I don't do that stuff anymore." She told him and he gagged. "Just thinking about is sickening. " He said scrunching his nose. "You do it." She shrugged. "No I don't." He said shaking his head.