Chapter 24

Faiths pov

"We should go ahead and start the video." I sighed. "Its not going to be that special just to let you know." Justin told me and I shrugged. "I just really want to leave." I told them and they laughed. "We are just going to record you sing and then we will add stuff." Ariana said and I nodded.

"Do what you did before." He instructed me and I walked back to the booth. "I really don't like it in here." I sighed. "You will be fine baby girl." Cameron smiled and I glared at him. "See how mean she is to me, I didn't even do anything to her!" He exclaimed and I laughed. "Love you Cam Bam." I said smiling.

"What song are you singing?" Justin asked. "Emotions by Mariah Carey." I smiled and he nodded. "Put on the headphones, you should be able to hear the music." He said and I did what he told me."Can you hear it?" He asked and gave him a thumbs up. "Its really loud." I said taking them off. "Sorry but you are going to have to use them." He told me and I sighed putting them back on.

"I am going to come in there to record you, Ariana is going to do all the music stuff." He told me coming into the room and I nodded. " Start whenever you want." He said getting the video camera together.

" I feel good, I feel nice, I've never felt so,Satisfied,I'm in love, I'm alive, Intoxicated, Flying high."
I sang but the stopped because I thought it was terrible.

"That was terrible can I start over?" I asked and they all chuckled. "Yeah give me one second." Ariana said looking for the right button. "Ready?" She asked and I nodded. ( A/n: video above.)

"Those whistle tones though!" Ariana exclaimed and they laughed. "Why are you laughing?" I pouted. "Was I that bad?" I asked. "No it was perfect you just need to work on your whistle tones." Justin told me.

"I thought they were really good!" Ariana argued. "I didnt say that they were bad." He told her. "Well either way I'm done with this today." I said taking the headphones off and walking out the booth. "You did really good." Cam told me and I smiled. "Thank you." I said kissing his cheek.

"All we have to do is edit the video and then we can leave." Justin said coming out the booth. "Thank you lord!" I groaned. "You must really hate it in here." He said chuckling. "I feel like I'm being surrounded, and I don't like it." I told him and he looked at me confused.

"Basically I get really irritated if I'm in tight spaces." I explained and Cameron nodded agreeing. "She does, and I think its weird but apparently a lot of people are that way." Cameron said. "Well I guess its good news to you that this isn't the studio we are going to be using anymore." Justin informed me. "Our original studio is in Chino and its way bigger." He explained and I smiled. "Thank god because this is giving me anxiety." I said referring to the lack of space in the room. "Its not that bad." He chuckled. "I guess I should start the video now." He sighed and pulled up the video on the screen.

"Eww is that what my hair looks like." I said looking at the computer. "It doesn't even look bad." Cameron said looking at it." You change topics like Kylie changes her hairstyles." Justin chuckled.

"Ew please don't bring her up." I said making a disgusted face. "You don't like her?" He asked." We have never gotten along." I told him "Why? She's your cousin right?" He asked raising an eyebrow and I nodded. "Many reasons. Just don't worry about it." I said shaking my head and he sighed.

"The video is finished." He told me and I smiled. "I'm posting it on YouTube." He said and I looked at him with wide eyes." Why would you do that?" I asked. "To help get yourself out there." He told me. "You are the first person I have ever signed so this is a big deal." He said uploading the video.