Chapter 18

Cameron's POV

One week later

"Stop picking your nose!" Faith told me and I ignored her. "This is so disgusting." She said sitting beside me watching. "Why do you do this?" She asked. "Because I'm a boy." I simply stated. "Well what would you do if I started picking my nose?" She asked and I shrugged. "I think it would be hot."I said wiping the boogers on the blanket.

"Are you serious right now?" She asked with a disgusted look on her face and I laughed. "Its not funny Cameron go wash your hands." She whined and I shook my head. "Fine then I'm not sleeping in here with you tonight." She told me and I squinted my eyes at her.

"You wouldn't do that." I told her. "Why wouldn't I?" She said in a sassy tone. "Because then something bad would happen." I told her shrugging. "Like what?" She asked raising her eyebrow. "I could you know, put my boogers on you." I said like it was nothing. "Cameron you wouldn't." She said scooting away from me.

"Oh but I would." I said moving my hand close to her. "Cameron I'm serious stop." She said panicking and running out the room and I ran after her. She ran into the garage and got into my Jeep and locked it.

"You know this makes you a loser right?" I told her and she shrugged. I slowly put my hand on the car and moved it down the window revealing 3 small boogers stuck to it. "You are so mean!" She said looking at the window.

I smashed my lips against the window making little lip marks on the window beside each booger and she just sat there looking disgusted. "Cameron please stop." She pouted and shook my head. "Not until you get out the car." I told her.

"Cameron do you think I'm that dumb?" She asked. "I think that you will have to pee eventually." I said teasing her. She held up a big empty bucket that I coincidentally had in the back of my car. "Think again Dallas." She smirked. "But guess what I have my keys right here." I smirked dangling the keys in front of her and she looked at me shocked.

"Cameron please don't." She said and I unlocked the door slowly and she ended up locking it again before I could open it. I hurried up and unlocked it this time and swung the door open and she screamed trying get across the seat to move to the other seat so she should get out the other door.

I grabbed her by her waist and pulled her out of the car and carried her the the living room and laid her on her back and sat on top of her. "Any last words." I said and she just sighed. "Hurry up and get it over with." She said closing her eyes. I wasn't really gonna wipe my boogers on her that would be weird and besides she's off her period so wouldn't want to ruin my chances.

"Here comes the boogers." I said and she squeezed her eyes closed even more. I grabbed her face and kissed her lips really gentle and with her eyes still closed she rose her eyebrows confused while I continued to kiss her.

She started to kiss back and I swiped my lip across her asking for an entrance and she denied it. I moved my hand from her cheek to her breast and queezed it causing her to gasp so I took this time to stick my tongue in her mouth. She tugged at my shirt signaling me to take off my shirt.

Breaking the kiss I took off my shirt while she took off her long tshirt that revealed her red thong and matching red bra. I slowly took her underwear off and admired her. I rubbed her slowly and she moaned. Her moans are like music to my ears and it makes me hard automatically. I inserted in 2 fingers and started to pump in and out and soon added a third one. "Cameron!" She screamed arching her back off the ground. I continued to pump in and out while she moan uncontrollably.

"You're so wet baby." I told her and she bit her lip. I flicked my tongue on her clit and continued to finger her. "Cameron I need you now!" She shouted pulling my hair. With no hesitation I pulled off my boxers.