sao

A/ I haven't seen much of sao II so this is before.

************************************Kirito pov.

me and the gang were in alo when a strange swirling purple boss appeared. We defeated it but just barley. It was even more strange that when we all got gifts when we tried to open it it teleported us some were

************************************

Bobby's pov

I was lost in thought when I heard strange voice that sounded like Asuna.

Asuna: Kirito I thought you were different .making out with another girl infront of your wife.

Then I saw him on top of my cousin my cousin.

Bobby: get off of her!!

Just then the doorbell rang I went to go get it and I saw my sister Sierra. She came in and started asking a mile a minute whyarethepeoplefromswordartonlinesouleaterandattackontitianshereandwhatishedoingonmycousin?

Savanna: I just remembered I don't like Kirito and Asuna any more.

Sierra: why not isn't that one of your favorite anime?

Savanna: yes but I read a fanfic about them and .... hey does any one know where eren and levi are.

Eren's pov

Me and levi walked downstairs when we heard savanna say where are eren and levi. Then I saw her eye twitch as she started at our messy hair and clothes 0_0

Savanna: WHAT WERE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM!!!!

Levi: oh we were...

But before I could shut him up before he could finish I heard a familiar voice.

Kirito: what are you doing here I thought I defeated the boss at that level.

Savanna: kirito there weren't a boss they were people that had somehow transferred anime and became players. Levi is the corporal of they're anime and eren is a titan sifter which is why he appeared as a monster.

Liz: kirito look your a red player now. But why is it going back to normal.

Savanna: my guess is that its because of the two animes together making them alive so he didn't really kill then.

Jean: dang it I could have lived a happy life without Jaēger and corporal midget.

Mikasa: what was that Jean *takes out swords and points them at Jean*

Savanna: you know Mikasa would be dead if not for eren which is why she doesn't let that scarf out of her sight .

Jean: I don't care I ship myself with marco now.

Marco: awwww I love you too Jean.

************************************

Two things to say one I have a song called a world outside wall Maria by Vädett A cosplay stuck in my head so check them out.

Two the reason I had levi's squad wiped out was because I don't like Petra sorry Petra x levi shippers but im a strong shipper of ereri and didn't like her since I found out people ship them.