school

I was gonna add this to the story and I will but hear are done things about school. So on the first day my s.s teacher had said Marco Polo. I mean the feels I couldn't help but think about Marco. Then I found out about the attack on titan junior high we need another season not a show. So Paige and Cris left is really sad my class was 25 now it's 14. I'm obsessed with aot right now so sry if there's not a lot of the other characters. I'm still working on the other ch. It's taking me forever . anyways there was a roach in my class and my homeroom teacher had said that the roach had attacked her I'm thinking attack on roach. Then my ela teacher had told us to write about Marco Polo and I had to write about Marco so I had said that in a fandom that I'm in theres a guy named Marco and that I had saw a pic that had said to say Marco in a store and hope someone says jean scine there "best friends" * finger quotes *. Plus when me and mom were playing a game the answer was hold your horses but I had to replace horses and I almost said hold your Jeans . during science my teacher had said like when you like something and you have to get it. And everyone had said SAVANNAAA I'll like when did I do that then I rembered the 3dmg phone case I had saw and I really wanted it but it's only for iPhone 5 but his they knew that idek. So all aot fans that are really fans all know who is the female,rouge,armor,dancing , and colassol titan is I watched the series 5times ,read fanfics, watched cosplay, watched all the rap battles, have the songs on my phone, know all the words of the songs and rap battles, watched the abridged, seen the ova, read the manga, and seen pictures on pintrenst. But there's stuff we didn't know *vid in media* is he does kill everyone I would die of a broken heart and so will everyone else . I saw a pic with the final ending it looked like it was a part from it we need to start a petition to keep anime alive and for a happy ending . someone that had been fired from aot had told people that Levi will die saving eren and Erwin is a titan sifter we can't let Levi die and the Erwin thing was a fangirl joke right? I also seen another vid that had said the secret of the titans and what's in the basement but I don't really rember the story all to well.

Does anyone know where I could watch the movie or the ova I can't find the movie and the part 2 of no regrets is super hard to find I had to watch a reaction to find out . I might have to do the same with sao2 I can find it but it'll be up to 10 or have copyrighting I found it before but I lost it it could be deleted. My teacher was talking about how Marco Polo found Asia near Japan. My other teacher had said to fold or papers in half I'm like Marco or farlan style. And our school Liberian said what does s.c. stand for I almost just almost put survey corps

its hard being the only one that likes anime now .