Vegeta's Thoughts

[VEGETA POV]

Earlier

The woman caused me to laugh. Something I haven't done in many years. I actually felt a spark for the woman. She annoys me. She irks my very being. At the same time I get the idea that I want to beat her into submission, and make her obey my every request. Countless times she proved why I should. But the woman was like no other I have ever come across. She proved to be very intelligent, possibly because she learned from that old man she called father. If it wasn't for her creativity and intelligence I would have blasted her the day we crossed paths on Planet Namek.

Above all, there is something about this woman I can't seem to shake. I first noticed it when she offered I could take shelter in her residence as long as I didn't touch her. "Tsk, you don't have to worry about that!" I recall uttering gladly that day. However, she had the body that screamed "Please Touch" and her aura was literally screaming "Take me here and now!" I don't know what the woman had up that sleeve of hers but it wasn't going to work. I wasn't going to fall for a pitiful weakling human.

Our arguments are always meaningless. But right now I couldn't help but gaze and enjoy the way her lips moved as the words she spoke rolled off of her tongue. As she speaks, I feel as if her voice is luring me to listen to every word she says. I don't know where this sense of caring came from, but I noticed it when she came home in such a depressing mood last night. Her aura was darker then my eyes. I assumed her and that pathetic mate of hers had another disagreement. When that Jolly mother of hers spoke the weaklings' name, I only grunted.

Then it hit me. She smiled. This wasn't her regular smile. This smile was accepting and made me smile even more then I should have. "This smile is what I want to see every day as long as I live on this planet." I groaned at the very thoughts that dared to cross my mind. I am a warrior. An elite. I destroyed countless planets and caused terror. I am the Prince of all Saiyans. How could this woman make me think and feel this way?

She pulled me from my thoughts when she started rambling about her door again. Why couldn't she get over it? I got over the fact she was delaying my training by not repairing my training bots, so why can't she let this go? It was just a door. Her voice was so annoying, yet it made my day. My curiosity got the best of me when I began to wonder what that same voice would sound like if I got her in bed.

She would be my weakness if I continued to think about her and let her in. I didn't need any flaws or disadvantages. But she would be the exception.

I continued to listen to her ramble when I decided to mess with her by responding without a care. It was pointless. To me it was just a damn door. The woman was so creative and very intelligent. Why couldn't she simply just build another one instead of picking at me about it? I damn sure wasn't fixing it. Hell, she's the one who reconstructs everything else around here, what was the big deal? From the very start this argument was useless. I was going to end this conversation right now.

"If you didn't want to be disturbed you should have never answered your door!"

"Oh yea like that would have worked!" she hissed.

Now

I laughed. As much as I hated arguing with her, this was actually entertaining. The woman knew how to get on my good side and she had done it once more. This conversation went nowhere but if I had realized it sooner, we were talking just to stay in each other's presence. All she did was try to make a point and in return I picked at her pointless anger.

She might dare me as if I'm not already superior to her and irritate my very being when she feels like it, but when I stare into her eyes I don't even think. Time stops and I get lost in those ocean blue eyes of hers. She is the color in a field of gray. Again these thoughts plague my mind. The more I force them out, they just return in full force. No matter how hard I try to stay away from these thoughts, this woman only brings me back down to the very thought of making her mine and only mine.

We both stare into each other's eyes leaving the world around us. I do not know what she sees in my eyes, but in her eyes I see peace and everything I ever wanted before I became the cruel ruthless savage I am now. All I can do is stare until she leaves and comments on my undisciplined table manners. I only smirk this time. This woman had me. But I couldn't let these emotions get the best of me. This wasn't natural. She was bringing a whole new being out of me and in a way it alarmed me. If anyone was observing us they would point it out, but I would only be in denial. I knew the truth I just didn't want to accept it.

A/N: This was just Vegeta's point of view and his would-be feelings towards Bulma. So stick around for the next chapter in "Blue Electric Roses."

Peace & Love
-BeautyfullSoul 😃