Once I was situated in his arms, he walked us over to the elevator and got in.

"Why do I need to get dressed?" I asked curiously.

I'm kinda feeling a Netflix and chill day.

Forget the chill part, I just want to watch Netflix and eat.

"It's a surprise," he whispered in my ear before smirking again.

I'm gonna slap that smirk off his face.

Okay, I'd rather kiss the smirk off of his face, but that's basically the same thing.

The elevator opened and before I knew it, I was standing in front of my suitcase and picking out an outfit.

Since Niall didn't tell me what we were doing today, I decided to dress casual because no matter where we go, casual will always be accepted.

I decided on a flowy beige t-shirt, a pair of jean shorts, and a pair of brown sandals.

When I finished applying my makeup and straightening my hair, I sat down on the bed and waited for Niall to get back.

He must've went to one of the boys' hotel rooms while I got ready.

About ten minutes later and about two and a half repeats of Little Things, Niall walked in with a big smile.

"You ready?" He asked with a hopeful look on his face. I nodded excitedly and got up from the bed. My wristlet was already packed with everything so I grabbed it and followed Niall.

Once we were down at the lobby, Niall nodded at the receptionist and led me outside.

Where the hell are we going?

"Can you tell me where we're going now?" Niall grabbed my hand and linked our fingers before leading us across the street.

"I thought we'd tour the city on our own since I made you stay back with me yesterday," Niall pulled me closer to him as we walked in rhythm with everyone else.

Oh my God.

"Ni, we don't have to if you don't want to. You'll get mobbed by fans and-"

Niall cut me off quickly, "And it's all worth it. Molly, you've been dreaming about this moment since you were a little kid."

I squeezed Niall's tighter and bumped his hip with mine, "This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"I'd do anything for you," I heard Niall whisper, most likely to himself, which made me blush furiously.

About twenty minutes later of pure walking, we arrived to the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

"Oh my God!" I gasped as I spotted Ellen Degeneres' star. I untangled myself from Niall and ran towards it. I heard Niall laughing behind me, but I didn't care.

I loved this woman.

I got down on my knees and ran my hand over the star.

Ellen has touched this star.

"Want a picture with it?" I looked at Niall before nodding.

Hell yes, I want a picture with it.

Niall took his phone out from his back pocket as I squatted down and smiled. Niall took a couple pictures before nodding that he was done.

"That was so cool," I gushed as he took a hold of my hand again.

He's okay with holding my hand in public?

"Niall, there's like hundreds of people around us with smart phones," I hinted at our hands subtly.

"Your point is?" Niall asked, squeezing my hand tighter.