Jerk Dinner

A/N: IMA TRY TO CHANGE ALL OF THE BOYS' OLD NAMES (PROD, ROC, PRINCE, RAY) INTO THEIR REAL NAMES (CHRES/CHRESANTO, CRAIG, JACOB, RAYAN) BUT PRINCE AND RAY WILL BE KEPT FOR THE MOST PART. IF YOU STILL SEE ROC OR PROD, IM WORKING ON TRYING TO BREAK OUT OF THE HABIY OF USING THEIR OLD NAMES.

November 8, 2015
7:58 pm

I decided to invite the boys over. I got bored. We were playing 2K on the Xbox.

"Fuck!" Ray and Mike groaned in sync as they both lost the match against Chres & I.

"Hand it over." Ej & Prod said together as they held their hands out. Ray & Mike took the remotes from them.

"How's it going with Kyra?" Ray asked as he chose his character.

"My parents came over. She got smart with them. But they deserved it. They were treating her like shit. And I think she's becoming more comfortable with me." I whispered.

"Her? Comfortable?" Chres raised his eyebrow.

"Yeah. She's always telling me to stay 5 feet away from her. I couldn't even sit on the same couch as her. But after she got into it with my parents, she let me sit on the bed with her. She was hanging off the edge and placing pillows between us, and almost falling when she dozed off, and when I tried to put her on the bed she jumped up, but its better than before." I shrugged.

"Nigga, keep in mind that your bed is wide as fuck. You can do 3 cartwheels on your bed and still have space." Mike laughed.

"Whatever, this couch wide too, and I couldn't even sit on the arm of it without her cutting her eyes at me or moving to another couch." I shot back.

"I still dont know about her. Whole thing seems suspect. She seems familiar. A faint memory." Chres shook his head.

"She has been on the streets for some years now. Maybe you've seen her a time or two." I shrugged.

"Nah. It's not that." He shook his head.

"I honestly don't give a fuck. I'm not fucking with her. Did you see what she did to me?" Ray whisper-yelled.

"She's actually really chill. If you put on a favorite childhood TV show, she looks like a child with their eyes glued to the TV. She just doesn't like new people I guess. I mean, she almost pulled her hidden knife on my parents when they came in. You already know what happened here. When I first picked her up and she woke up here, she slammed Charles against the wall and pulled a knife on him, then did the same to me. But think about it. If you were to spend most of your years on the streets of New York, and every chance a person gets to kidnap you they do it, you wouldn't like meeting new people either." I explained.