Mellisa's Wedding

Start bij het begin

"Jealous? I never thought of you as the jealous type." I said wittily trying to distract her from her question.She moved closer to me until I could smell her perfume.

"Tell me."

"Fine Fine!" I said while pulling my hands in the air in surrender. She didn't laugh, I won't be able to lighten the mood anymore. Instead I took a deep breath and smoothed my hair. Looked her in the eyes and started. "I dated your sister about 2 years ago at a party. I didn't know she had a boyfriend at the time so I flirted with her..." I broke eye contact and stared at the floor.

"I think she feel for it because she danced with me for a while. Until her boyfriend Bryan came....he shooed me away and then I left the party. I saw Mel again at a park and we went out to lunch. Seems she had broken up with Bryan, so I had a shot. After lunch I thought that everything finally worked out. I got the girl I'd been waiting for." I turned to Megan to see if she was listening, she was.

"Go on.." was all she said.

"That night she called to tell me that her and Bryan were getting back together. It crushed me, I was a wreck. And it didn't make sense since I just met her. But I fall in love easily and then I get hurt. But there was something special About her. And that was that. We never told anyone about our little fling and before I knew it she was engaged and if I did anything to wreck her relationship with him, I would never forgive myself."

"And that's it." She asked, I looked at her. It looked like she understood and actually felt bad for me.

"That's it."

"I can't believe my sister didn't tell me!" She said after a moment.

"Why would she? It would just complicate everything. She was engaged." I said.

"Yeah. Thanks Brandon for telling me."

"You deserved to know.I love you." And then out if no where she hugged me.

She whispered into my ear, "I will never hurt you.I love you too." and then she released. I stood there like an awkward sack of potatoes as she dragged me towards her relatives.

I was so affected by what she said I barley talked at all. Luckily I was able to avoid Bryan and Melissa for the rest of the rehearsal lunch.

~*~

"Yeah well we better get going and get ready for the wedding." Megan said to her mother.

They exchanged hugs and then her mom turned to me. And hugged me and reached over and whispered into my ear.

"Thank you for coming, and staying. I know it's awkward but I hope you stay with Megan. She's special." She said with a smile and then she walked away.

Trust me I know she's special. I thought of saying that but she was already out if ear shot. But it was nice to know her mom liked me.

"Come on Brandon the weddings in 2 hours we need to get ready!" Megan said.

"Okay then let's go." I said with my signature smile.

~*~*~

MEGANS POV

I was finishing up my makeup and hair when Brandon called out from downstairs. "10 minutes before we leave!" I was happy that he was organized with time, because I definitely wasn't good at keeping time when it came to getting ready.