The Tattooed Prince(7)

Start from the beginning

I think pretending to be in love with each other was getting to him. What made him think I wanted to see him shirtless? You did stupid! Right. The way I raped him with my eyes confirmed him I enjoyed seeing him shirtless.

“Excuse me, I’m going to go die now,” I murmured jumping off the counter.

“Pardon?” He quickly said.

Way to go Adalyn, you’re more asleep than awake now! I shook my head. “Sorry, I’m just tired.” I whispered.

Sebastian looked at me attentively. “You want me to take you to bed?” I heard him say.

I didn’t have to turn around to feel his cocky smirk spread on his lips. “Goodnight Sebastian,” I growled storming off upstairs.

I took in a deep breath, calming myself down. I stood by the window gazing down as the guest began to arrive. Sophia had helped me get ready and she had me waiting in my room until it was time. She assured me I was going to be fine alone, but she was wrong. The little I had eaten this morning was now on the top of my throat urging to come out.

I ran my hands through the wedding dress trying to keep myself together. I couldn’t throw up right now; once I start I wouldn’t stop. I marched up to long length mirror in my bathroom and admire at myself.

The dress was completely breath taking, the top part was decorated with flowery patterns, and as the dress went down the decoration flowed to the sides. In the middle of my torso was a lacey belt. A lady came and did my hair; she curled it before pinning it all up at the bottom. Sophia then came and placed a bright shiny crown on my head. Her eyes water from the happiness she was feeling.

I wish I could feel the same. I grabbed hold of my dress and stepped outside of the room. No one was supposed to be on this side of the palace, and if I would stay any longer near the restroom I would end up hurling.

I walked down the hall humming a soft beat inside my head. It ease the nerves that I was feeling. As I passed a slightly open door I was able to take a glance at Sebastian and Madison. I stopped dead in my tracks listening to.

“You’re killing me here!” Madison cried out to him. “Why didn’t you just give me time!”

“Time? You wanted me to give you time!” Sebastian snapped at her. “You made me look like a complete fool to the entire school Madison! I thought you loved me!”

I turned around not wanting to listen more to what they were saying, but something stopped me. I wanted to know where this was going, and why did it take Madison until now to come crying to him.

Madison wiped her tears, sighing. “I do love you. I love you so much Sebastian.”

Sebastian placed his hands inside his slacks looking away from her. “It’s too late to be telling me this don’t you think?” He said harshly.