I will catch up to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

 ---chapter 9, entry 0.3---

song: Santa Monica Dream - Angus and Julia stone; ok now you can play it <) 

if it don't work then fuck it lmao

Aubree woke up on the couch, feeling cold. "Mom?" She called. "Yes?" 

"Why is it cold?" Aubree shivered. Laura walked over to her, with a blanket. "Probably just the AC. I'll turn it off. Are you still tired?" She asked, sitting beside her. "Not anymore." she said. "Where's Autumn?" she asked. "Upstairs." Laura said. She nods.

_______

Ross threw everything at sight. Why should everything be like this? Why is the world like this?

I don't get it.

Ross sighed, and hit his face on the wall, sitting on the floor.

Ross.

"What?"

Kill yourself.

Ross sighed, questioning his existence.

Kill yourself.

"Stop."

Kill yourself.

"I said stop."  Ross huffed.

Kill yourself.

Ross let out a cry of frustration, and hid his face in his knees. Why must life be like this? 

"Ross." Linger appeared.

"Oh look who decided to show up."

"Your guardian angel of course. Duh." 

Ross rolled his eyes, as the English girl sat beside him. "Are you mad at me?" She asked. "No."

"Then whats with the face?" she asked him. He looked away, clearly annoyed. "Leave it." 

"What is it?"

"I said leave it okay!?" he said grumpily. "You're acting like a fucking dickhead." she said, annoyed. "Look Linger, I don't like my life. I don't know what my fucking plans are, so get the incentive, and fucking beat it!" he said. She looked at him, with a face of no emotion. "Alright then. I'll leave. When you need help, I'll see who's gonna save you're ass." She said, and disappeared. He sighed, and laid in bed, staring at the ceiling, with a blank feeling. He felt as if something was wrong. 

Oh please. He always felt like that.

He tossed and turned. He sighed, and went downstairs. His stomach was grumbling, for the one time in his life. He sat at the kitchen, and ate a half eaten sandwich. He only took a bite, and left it there, staring at it, with a blank space.

He had a blank expression.

No emotion.

Kill yourself Ross.

As he inhaled, the breathing sounded unsteady. Take your fucking pill buddy.

"Why?"

Because its gonna help you.

"No its not. It wont make the real pain go away." he said. Just take the stupid pill.

He found the pill staring right at him, with a glass of water. Go ahead. Take it.

No. Don't take it.

Ross' hands went over to take it, but suddenly he froze.

----------

"Eliyah. You make such a mess." Ellington said as he raised an eyebrow, picking the baby up. The baby named Eliyah laughed, kicking his legs. But suddenly, his pacifier fell on the floor. He began to cry. "Don't worry buddy. I got it." He chuckled, and he picked the pacifier up again. He rinsed it with water from the kitchen sink, and put it back in Eliyahs mouth, stopping him from crying. Ellington held the baby close to his chest, as someone entered the house. "I'm home hummiesssss..." A familiar voice said. "Wow. Hummies? Don't you mean hommies?" Ellington corrected her. Rydel rolled her eyes, putting her purse down. "Also,  Isn't hommies a little too old for 2022?"He asked. 

"Oh shut up." 

-----------

Hihiihihihiihihihihiihihihihii

i hope u liked the chapter...... 

I write so bad

like wtf

(I'm too lazy for caps rn)

anyways, comment:

ellington: if u think someone is gonna have a traumatizing moment? (why tf does this keep popping up)

rydel: if u think Autumn and Kristina are gonna kiss (little luv) <3 <3

ross: if u think raura is gonna happen anytime soon (OOY)

laura: if u think laura is gonna go on drugs (o_o)

OJOOHOOHOOHOOH

ALSO,

the majority wins!

Austina is the ship name for Kristina and Autumn! :)

hope u enjoyed! <3 <3

BAYYEEE

-Ana