Quality Time

Yes, finally Martyn has the chance to spend some quality time with his best friend. Maybe he could just slip in how he truly feels about her whilst tattooing?

"What do you want done, Cassi?" Martyn asks as they enter the shop. "A swallow, on my upper thigh." She replies, walking towards his station.

"Colour? Black and grey?" Martyn asks, walking to the store cupboard. "Black and grey, please." Cassidy unbuckles her belt, and slowly un-loops it from her jeans. She places the leather belt down next to her shows, and unzips her jeans pulling them off. She places herself on the bed, laying down and getting comfortable. Martyn bites his lip as he sits beside Cassidy. Goodness, he'd forgotten how great her legs were. Martyn's a professional at swallows, and so using a biro, he draws the design on free hand. "You ready, Cass?" He asks, grabbing his needle. "Yep." She replies, closing her eyes as the needle hits her skin.

"What are you gonna do about Prince, Cassidy?" Martyn asks as he traces around the outline. "Nothing." Was all she replied. "Nothing?" Martyn asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Yes, nothing. There is no point, Martyn." She sighs, biting her lip to keep in the pain. "So, you're not gonna try to save your relationship?"

"Heh, not much of a relationship really. We only started 'going out' yesterday, so you know, it doesn't hurt." She closes her eyes tighter as Martyn begins to shade in the beautiful bird.

"And you're done!" Martyn beams as he places the needle down. Cassidy opens her eyes excitedly, and springs off the bed, heading for the mirror.

"Oh, wow!" She gasps, moving closer to the mirror for a closer look. "Like it, Cass?" Martyn asks, as he joins her. "I love it! It's beautiful!" She replies, jumping on him for a hug. Martyn hugs back tightly, "Let's wrap it up, and then go out for dinner." He states, holding her hand.

* * *

"Good morning, Prince. It's good to see you're awake." A 50 year-old, blonde-haired nurse smiles, walking over to him.

"Where am I?" Prince asks, puzzlement crossing his face. "You're in hospital, Princeton. You were in a serious car accident early this morning."

"What?" Prince mumbles, shock ringing through his tone. "Where's Cassidy?" He asks, looking around the room with his eyes.

"She was here until around 3.30 this morning, then another female came along and Cassidy left," The nurse explains, checking all of his notes.

"Another female?" Prince questions, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah. She's outside now, shall I send her in?" the nurse asks, placing his notes back on to the end of the bed. "Please." The nurse heads off to receive the female.

"Princey!" Katy gasps, running towards his bed, "How're you baby?" she asks, holding his hand as she sits down. "I've been better," He replies, still managing to give her a smile.

"Where's Cassidy?" Prince asks, wincing slightly as he moves his head. "Um, well. She told me that she didn't care about you being in this accident, then she left without another word." Katy lies.

"What? She doesn't care?" Prince replies, sadness in his tone. "She said fuck you, Prince. I'm sorry," She kisses his forehead lightly, "I'm here for you, though." She quickly adds, smiling synthetically.

"Thanks, Katy. It means a lot." Prince replies, closing his eyes for more sleep.

A few weeks had passed, and Prince was being released from hospital today. Unfortunately, he won't be able to compete for up to 4 months, but on the plus side, he can get his arm tattoo's touched up. Him and Katy have gotten closer during the weeks, each day she'd be by his side until it was leaving time. Each day they would reminisce about their relationship, and each day Katy's never ending love grew stronger. You could say they were dating.